18/7- Chimna and Rakhma's care for Kashi and one woman army #Mastani

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Today's episode was quite a filler one and a very silly one -specially Mastani's part of rescuing his brother from the Mughal khema with 3-4 women soldiers only!! It was such a horrible step for one to attack in the enemy's cave with just a few soldiers and what the hell is that Jagatraj not ready to leave with his rescuer just because she is a woman and he won't leave unless she would show her face, huh!! Funniest thing is where death is two steps ahead of him considering such a fool he is, he was there standing still and curious to know who is the rescuer!! 

And now coming to Radhabai-Baji-Kashi scene, I will just say the same thing which I was saying just after the leap, my opininon still remain the same with this new Radhabai, I just so can't relate toher. If I'd be a new viewer, it might be easy for me to accept her, but how can I forget Anuja's Radhabai, her awesome portrayal is still within me, how Radhabai's equation has changed with everyone post leap with the entry of the new face. She is only a Peshwin bai now with no heart and brains and completely forgot that she is an "Aayi" before being a "Peshwin Bai", lets keep aside the fact that she also left her role of "Sarkar"-the reason has not been exposed yet. What had happened to that tagline "Aayi sabse badi pathshala hoti hai"!! 

Now coming to my favorite scene of today which was with Chimna and Rakhma where she was steaming her hairs and she is so damn cute and lovely, she is giving me a glimpse of little Bhiu and her infinite cuteness. I am already loving their chemistry in that little scene where she told Chimna to give that necklace to Bhau and asks him to give that to Kashi, that would made her tai saheb so happy. She is so damn adorable. And how Chimna had pushed Baji towards Kashi was hilarious🀣 . But Baji's awkward behavior with Kashi seems so unnatural to me and annoys me so much, why he behaves with her so strangely when both had been grown up and spent so many years together in the same household. Literally all his awkward behavior while being around with Kashi make most scenes going downstream. But young Baji was never uneasy in front of young Kashi and vice versa. 

Edited by Planck - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved rakkhma-chimna scene...😳
after pre leap balaji-radhabai , am liking this pair i see some potential in them.

their care for kashi is commendable , infact chimna have to literally push bajji...πŸ˜† , brainy guy !
poor kashi  along with bajji she too faced the annoyance of peshwain bai .
& poor bhiu , sad to see girl who used to be so cheerful once is crestfallen now...

now coming to one woman army...πŸ˜›
more will come tomorrow though action scenes were well shot...😳 but situation is just damn funny...πŸ˜†
Edited by --cute.manasi-- - 6 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">loved rakkhma-chimna scene...😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> after pre leap balaji-radhabai , am liking this pair i see some potential in them.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">their care for kashi is commendable , infact chimna have to literally push bajji...πŸ˜†, brainy guy !</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">poor kashi along with bajji she too faced the annoyance of peshwain bai .</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">& poor bhiu , sad to see girl who used to be so cheerful once is crestfallen now...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">now coming to one woman army...πŸ˜›</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">more will come tomorrow though action scenes were well shot...😳but situation is just damn funny...πŸ˜†</font>

Yeah you are absolutely right, only Chimna and Rakhma has that potential to come in the same league of preleap Balaji and Radhabai's magic chemistry. Even their scene was just only for few minutes, yet they have that dazzling chemistry where there was no uneasiness between the two unlike Baji with Kashi. And coming to Bundelkhand kissa, the whole rescue mission was so dumb and literally boring.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Having net problems, so hope I will be able to post this
Odd and filler episode.

I am also not able to connect with this Radhabai.  How can a progressive assertive woman change this much?  Without even hearing why Baji did what he did she berated him.  This is not my Radhabai who removed Baji from school and challenged his teacher.  THIS Radhabai would have blasted Baji and told him to listen to his teacher!  All her bitterness aside how can she be like this?!

Rajeshwari is talking too curtly, even the same dialogues spoken bit softly or exasperated way would make her more gentle.  

Chimanaji Rakhma scene was the only good scene of the episode.

I found Baji absolutely ridiculous and callous in scene with Kashi.  He could have simply told Kashi that he doesn't understand anything about jewellery and Rakhma chose this piece but he is giving it to Kashi and it is looking nice.

Cvs PH and especially writers are OBSESSED with Mastani and so for their weird ideas about love they have made Baji into this callous pathetic person.  Every compassion or caring he will show to everyone else will seem fake because he can't be bothered about his own wife's feelings.

I don't even want to comment on other parts of episode.  I still have patience to watch out of curiosity for new actor and characters.  I have no interest in Mastani SHOVED into story now giving a kick to real history.  Let's see how much time before this gets converted into Bajirao Mastani love story with ever sobbing Kashi and vamp Radhabai and villain Chimanaji πŸ€’. Yuck

This was promised as Peshwa Bajirao but πŸ˜‘

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
About Radhabai, the change in her character was set in motion even before Rajeshwari took over from Anuja but those changes had been subtle. We could see more of Peshwin Bai each day and less of Aai. She started following customs which she wouldn't have bothered with had she not become Peshwin Bai. And then came the moment of truth (we are yet to know about it) that made this change permanent. Since then ten years or more have passed and its not a short time. Her husband and her children were the two supporting pillars in her life and with one fallen, how can she hold herself up together? Rajeshwari is an excellent actress but we can relate with Anuja more because her portrayal had been endearing. She represented a mother we could all relate to and looked up to.
Coming to the rescue mission, it was impractical but so was an army of 40 (out of which u had a handful of trained soldiers and rest farmers) defeat an army of well trained 4000 soldiers. I can forgive the makers for this πŸ˜† So if I treat it that way I don't find it hard to believe that a handful of women soldiers led by Mastani could get past a small battalion of soldiers guarding a fort. And lets note this is not the entire army in the first place and nor do we have a war going on which would alert every soldier in the kingdom. Coming to Jagatraj he was shown to be a foolhardy person when his entry happened. So not surprised he chose his non existent pride over survival.

I adore Chimna and Rakma  They are cuteness overloaded and though they are very much in love, they are not ignorant about the rest of the world. Its really touching to see they care about Kashi when the person who is supposed to be doing that doesn't even care about her existence I am getting annoyed with this track with each passing day. I have no problem whatsoever with Mastani being glorified but Kashi being neglected to this extent is unacceptable. He is a man now and though his first priority will be swaraj I can't understand how come he feels no attraction towards his beautiful wife. I guess today's episode may worsen things between them. All depends on Kashi if she chooses to side with her mom and bro or her husband. I hope she chooses to stand by Baji, if not for Baji then for Ghotiya who always gave her the respect of a vahini. If she sulks at Baji for insulting her bro, then the foundation is set for their rift even though they never truly got together.

P. S - Just saw a segment on Telly Masala about Mastani's marriage alliance brought by the queen to get rid of her 😲 Does this mean Baji Mastani wedding is on the cards? 😲 Yeah I know its not Baji's alliance but somehow this track will culminate in bringing Bajirao Mastani together. Whats with the CVs? Can't they take it slow? 😑
Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago