Abhay and Diya my take

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Today we got Abhay and Diya scene their screen presence was good ...N both look good as I thought  when Diya dancing and Abhay was looking diya it had something sparking ...!!!
What about u guys ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeee thumbnail
Yeah, their scene was good. But I am unable to understand how they are going to execute the love triangle (as is being speculated in many articles). Firstly, Abhay doesn't look like the guy who would turn negative and even if he did, the idea of him planning & plotting against a 9 year old seems kinda weird. 
sudhi03 thumbnail
Abhay and Diya's scene was too good he was totally mesmarized by her at first sight  it would be interesting to see how he will react to Diya and ratan marriage..
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved their screen presence too. The two characters are very appealing. Cute and beautiful Diya. Sophisticated and chivalrous Abhay. They definitely looked good talking casually. I don't know what the makers have in store for us but I hope Diya and Abhay become friends. I hope they get more screen time. I am not sure about romance. To be frank, I don't want any hardcore romantic elements in the show at all presently. I just want to see friendship grow between Diya and Ratan and Abhay and Diya. 
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preee

Yeah, their scene was good. But I am unable to understand how they are going to execute the love triangle (as is being speculated in many articles). Firstly, Abhay doesn't look like the guy who would turn negative and even if he did, the idea of him planning & plotting against a 9 year old seems kinda weird. 

I don't want Abhay to turn negative. He seems like a cool guy and I hope he remains so. If I had my way, all three Diya, Ratan and Abhay would become fast friends and remain loyal to each other. No love triangle till Ratan turns 21.
Preeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

I don't want Abhay to turn negative. He seems like a cool guy and I hope he remains so. If I had my way, all three Diya, Ratan and Abhay would become fast friends and remain loyal to each other. No love triangle till Ratan turns 21.

Oh, is there gonna be a leap anytime soon? 
Even I don't want any love triangle with a psycho lover. Would like to see something different for a change. 
sudhi03 thumbnail
Yup many articles has already mentioned that there is going to be a leap after some months and suyyash who is playing Abhay is not shooting for the show now. He may enter after leap and there is  a possibility of love triangle between Ratan Diya and abhay
Preeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhi03

Yup many articles has already mentioned that there is going to be a leap after some months and suyyash who is playing Abhay is not shooting for the show now. He may enter after leap and there is  a possibility of love triangle between Ratan Diya and abhay

Okay, just found this article that states about the leap and a lot of other things too. 

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/tejaswi-prakash-wayangankars-pehredaar-piya-ki-inspired-from-fawad-khans-pakistani-show-numm-and-karisma-kapoors-zubeidaa/

sudhi03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preee

Okay, just found this article that states about the leap and a lot of other things too. 

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/tejaswi-prakash-wayangankars-pehredaar-piya-ki-inspired-from-fawad-khans-pakistani-show-numm-and-karisma-kapoors-zubeidaa/

I'm not sure about Pakistani show Numm mostly Bollywood life articles are not credible. But some articles has said that it is inspired by Bollywood movie lamhe. 
Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhi03

I'm not sure about Pakistani show Numm mostly Bollywood life articles are not credible. But some articles has said that it is inspired by Bollywood movie lamhe. 

Lamhe ending must be starting point for this show..in lamhe FL got married to ML who was very elder like of her father's age..and the story ended on their marriage..here story is started from marriage. ..