18.07.2017: Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1

Shaurya rushes to see Nikita and apologizes for being a bad friend. Mahek apologizes for her mistake too. Nikita says all this is for the better as i am getting your love. Nikita says i could have checked myself but since Mahek offered to check, i din double check. Restaurant is Maheks, she doesnt have such experience to handle things. All this is mine and Shauryas fault. Shaurya asks her to focus on recovering. He asks Kanta and all to go home. He offers to stay back and Mahek too. 

Nurse checks on Nikita as Shaurya-Mahek tend to her. Nikita grasps Shauryas hand. Mahek notices. Shaurya gets a call and refuses to comment about the incident. Mahek feels suspicious and gets up to call someone. Later Nikita is brought back to Shauryas place. Shauryas mom asks her to stay there till she recovers and later too. Nikita says i troubled you guys a lot? Shaurya says u will, if u dun listen to us. They ask her to take her pills in time. Lawyer arrives. Mahek gives Shaurya papers wherein she transfers management to Nikita. Vicky says i tried to stop her. Mahek says Nikita is right. Cooking and running business are two different things. Nikita fakes to protest. Mahek insists. Shauryas mom asks why not consult Shaurya. Shaurya protests. Mahek says a month later she can again transfer the papers in your name Shaurya. Mahek hands over the papers to Nikita who smirks. Nikita says now she has to tolerate Shaurya 1 more month. All ask Mahek to reconsider. Mahek refuses to reconsider and says coz of me Nikita could have died. All cant be master of all. Mahek says Shaurya-Nikita trust each other a lot more. They can handle the business better. Now i can focus on cooking My heart says this is the right thing to do. Nikita is about to sign. She thinks now the real game begins. Shaurya snatches the papers from Nikitas hand and tears it apart. Mahek asks why? Shaurya says no, wont let u become a martyr again. It was everyones mistake i.e. whatever happened at the restaurant. I checked the files, the wiring were faulty. Mahek breaks down and hugs Shaurya and thanks him for supporting her. Nikita fumes. 

Lawyer informs about meetings. Mahek worries. Shaurya reassures her. Kanta asks Sonal to get tea. Everyone talk about Shaurya-Mahek. Kanta is proud of her choice for Mahek. Mohit comes and has a headache. Sonal rushes to give him lemonade. He fumes on her. She says please tell me what you plan to do? Ur gonna be a father? Am worried for u, need u. Mohit says then why choose my family over me? I only worry for my kid and dont care about you. He walks off. Sonal breaks down.

Part 2

Dolly masi gives Mahek tiffin and water and says come late from office since you both are alone there. Mahek says no time left. Servant informs that Sonal is here. Mahek asks her the matter? Mahek asks about Mohit. Sonal says he is upto something. She shares everything. Mahek asks how are others reacting. Sonal says trying to console them. Shaurya comes. 

Part 3

Shaurya asks Sonal not to worry about Mohit as he wont listen to her. Mahek says Mohit is our own, we need to bring him back on track. Shaurya says gave him money to solve his troubles but he wont change till he learns his lesson. Mahek says we also condoned ur mistake Shaurya. Shaurya warns Mahek aboutt consequences. Nikita overhears the whole conversation. Mahek says Sonal needs her husbands support. Shaurya says agree. We will support her. Mahek goes to drop Sonal. Nikita is on phone talking to someone. 

Precap -- Shaurya asks Mahek to finish all the work before night as he wont let her speak at night. He says by next morning if she is not in love with him even more, his name is not Shaurya. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like an interesting epi
Precap ... 😳 😳

Thank you my dear for a written update ⭐️
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update armu😊😊
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Part 1

Shaurya rushes to see Nikita and apologizes for being a bad friend. Mahek apologizes for her mistake too. Nikita says all this is for the better as i am getting your love. Nikita says i could have checked myself but since Mahek offered to check, i din double check. Restaurant is Maheks, she doesnt have such experience to handle things. All this is mine and Shauryas fault. Shaurya asks her to focus on recovering. He asks Kanta and all to go home. He offers to stay back and Mahek too. 

Nurse checks on Nikita as Shaurya-Mahek tend to her. Nikita grasps Shauryas hand. Mahek notices. Shaurya gets a call and refuses to comment about the incident. Mahek feels suspicious and gets up to call someone. Later Nikita is brought back to Shauryas place. Shauryas mom asks her to stay there till she recovers and later too. Nikita says i troubled you guys a lot? Shaurya says u will, if u dun listen to us. They ask her to take her pills in time. Lawyer arrives. Mahek gives Shaurya papers wherein she transfers management to Nikita. Vicky says i tried to stop her. Mahek says Nikita is right. Cooking and running business are two different things. Nikita fakes to protest. Mahek insists. Shauryas mom asks why not consult Shaurya. Shaurya protests. Mahek says a month later she can again transfer the papers in your name Shaurya. Mahek hands over the papers to Nikita who smirks. Nikita says now she has to tolerate Shaurya 1 more month. All ask Mahek to reconsider. Mahek refuses to reconsider and says coz of me Nikita could have died. All cant be master of all. Mahek says Shaurya-Nikita trust each other a lot more. They can handle the business better. Now i can focus on cooking My heart says this is the right thing to do. Nikita is about to sign. She thinks now the real game begins. Shaurya snatches the papers from Nikitas hand and tears it apart. Mahek asks why? Shaurya says no, wont let u become a martyr again. It was everyones mistake i.e. whatever happened at the restaurant. I checked the files, the wiring were faulty. Mahek breaks down and hugs Shaurya and thanks him for supporting her. Nikita fumes. 

Lawyer informs about meetings. Mahek worries. Shaurya reassures her. Kanta asks Sonal to get tea. Everyone talk about Shaurya-Mahek. Kanta is proud of her choice for Mahek. Mohit comes and has a headache. Sonal rushes to give him lemonade. He fumes on her. She says please tell me what you plan to do? Ur gonna be a father? Am worried for u, need u. Mohit says then why choose my family over me? I only worry for my kid and dont care about you. He walks off. Sonal breaks down.

Part 2

Dolly masi gives Mahek tiffin and water and says come late from office since you both are alone there. Mahek says no time left. Servant informs that Sonal is here. Mahek asks her the matter? Mahek asks about Mohit. Sonal says he is upto something. She shares everything. Mahek asks how are others reacting. Sonal says trying to console them. Shaurya comes. 

Part 3

Shaurya asks Sonal not to worry about Mohit as he wont listen to her. Mahek says Mohit is our own, we need to bring him back on track. Shaurya says gave him money to solve his troubles but he wont change till he learns his lesson. Mahek says we also condoned ur mistake Shaurya. Shaurya warns Mahek aboutt consequences. Nikita overhears the whole conversation. Mahek says Sonal needs her husbands support. Shaurya says agree. We will support her. Mahek goes to drop Sonal. Nikita is on phone talking to someone. 

Precap -- Shaurya asks Mahek to finish all the work before night as he wont let her speak at night. He says by next morning if she is not in love with him even more, his name is not Shaurya. 

Thanks Armu πŸ˜‰

Looks like an interesting episode and an exciting precap! πŸ˜³
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u very much for the detailed written update dear!!!  Edited by shristi0706 - 6 years ago
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Armu for the written update.πŸ€—
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the detailed written Update Armu  πŸ€—