SidNi FF: "Rehnuma" by amaya Chapter 2 updated *Page4*

Kainii29 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
 Hi guys... I know I'm the laziest writer here but sorry I am very bz these days. This is a new FF written by my friend Amaya. I am sure u will love it. for any queries. Yyou can contact her on instagram @saravi_nivi_land

Rehnuma

Character Sketch

1:Ravi Dubey Aka :SIDHARTH KHURANA

Sid is a famous handsome and kind poet .He treats everyone nicely. He has millions of his fans who love him so much. He has no other member in his family. He loves his life he doesn't trust anyone except his friend Mahi he doesn't believe in love. He loves his friends, his fans and his behavior is very good with them. But  when he falls in love, his perspective about love changes...

2.Nia Sharma Aka Roshni

Nia sharma is a pretty girl who think that love is life nothing without love.She wants to have such a life partner who will love her and will do everything for her.She loves Sidharth so much she is biggest fan of sidharth she wanna meet him but she thinks that it's not possible he is a very big poet having millions of fans then why will he meet her .she has a fiance ...but she doesn't like to have a life partner like her fiance.she is helpless because it is the last wish of her mom dad who are passed away

3.Inderneil Sain Gupta Aka Neil

Neil is Roshni's fiance who flirts with many girls is and not a  good person but in  front of roshni he proves himself so innocent and roshni doesn't  know about his behaviour with other girls.He is also her(Roshni's) college friend.

4.Shiny Doshi Aka Mahi

Mahi is Siddharth's friend. sid shares his every problem with her. She loves Sidharth very much and thinks that he also loves her but sid doesn't love her.

4. Mohit Malhotra Aka YASH

YASH is Roshni's brother. Roshni has only her brother in her family she thinks that her brother is a very nice person but in reality he is very dangerous who kill many persons just for his benifit. he loves roshni and is   aspire to complete her every wish ...

5.Reyhna Malhotra Aka samaira

Samaira is roshni's best friend.They  live together all the time samaira stays in roshni's house because her home is in another city so she lives with her in mumbai.
                            INDEX

Edited by Kainii29 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Roshni is married 2 neil 😡 😲
Continue soon
NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
what roshni is married😲
start soon
NiaDiva thumbnail
why did you make roshni marry with other guy 
update soon
nishalholic143 thumbnail
seems intersting only that roshni getting married to other guy that too a flirty😭😲
nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looks interesting 
but you made roshni married to someone😭
Nia_doll thumbnail
HAWW SIDNI ARE NOT TOGETHER YOU MADE ROSHNI MARRIED TO SOMEONE😭😭😭
UPDATE
Kainii29 thumbnail
Thanks
Kainii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nia_doll

HAWW SIDNI ARE NOT TOGETHER YOU MADE ROSHNI MARRIED TO SOMEONE😭😭😭

UPDATE

Roshni is nt married dear. She is just engagged
Kainii29 thumbnail

Chapter 1:

"We started dying before the snow, and like the snow, we continued to fall.

Roshni is a girl belonging to a very rich family she love poetry and wanna become a great poet like Siddharth khurana.

Today Roshni is very happy

Roshni: samayra I am very Happy you know what...

Samayra: Han Han PTA hai Siddharth ki new Kavita post ho Gai social media pay ..

Roshni: wowww tumhain kasay PTA

Samayra: kab say tumharay sath rah rhi Hun itna to janti hi Hun tum sab say zayada tab hi Khush Hoti ho jab tumharay Sid ki Kavita..

Roshni: yeah you are right

________ SIDHARTH__________

"Anjaane ho tum, jo begaane ho tum
Jo pehchaane lagte ho kyun
Tum gehri neendon me jab soye soye ho
Toh mujhme jagte ho kyun

Jab tujhko paata hai
Dil muskurata hai
Kya tujh se hai waasta
Kya tujh me dhoondu main
Kya tujh se chaahu main
Kya kya hai tujhme mera
Jaanu na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga

After listening to the new poetry of Sid his fans become so crazy One of the Siddharth's fans ask:

Fan:sir we have  listen that you don't believe in love then aap itni achi love k baare main Kavita kasay karty Hain??

Siddharth : I don't wanna talk about this that's my personal matter

(Siddharth upsets and left to his home and don't reply any other fan or media)and go towards his car with mahi and his body guards.

Mahi: Siddharth I can understand tum aisa kyn kr rahay ho par ab please Yun udaas mat rho tum us incident kay Baad say totally change ho gay ho please bhula do vo sab

Siddharth: kaisay bhula dun apnun ko khonay ka dard Kya hota hai vo main hi janta Hun tum nhi samaj Sakti ye raaz Sirf tum or main jantay hain is kay Baad say mujhy pyaar p koi vishvaas nhi rha.

Mahi: par pyaar to kartay ho Na vishvaas nhi hai to Kya hua tumharay dill main main nay dakha pyaar

SIDHARTH: whatever

(here Sid is also an artist)

One of the sketches of Sid include a pic of a girl who is incomplete and he skatched it when he was 18 years old and now he is of 26 (this sketch include a girl eyes and hairs and is incomplete yet)

Sid like  that sketch so much he found the eyes of that girl very attractive and whenever he saw that sketch he get lost in it he wanna see her complete in real and want his life partner

Sid: getting lost in that sketch

Mahi: Sid aisa Kya hai is sketch main is main koi reality nhi ye bas tumhari creation hai

Sid: I don't know but jb bhi main is main is ki ankhain dakhun eak anjani si kashish feel hoti hai that I never found in any of my other... Kuch to hai is m aisa..

_______Roshni_________

Roshni:Wowww saim Kya Kavita hai I like it

Samayra:roshni choro ab isay ice cream khanay ka bohat man kr raha hai

Roshni :yes you are right let's go bahir chaltay Hain

Samayra: it's to late now Kal chaltay Hain Na time dakh raat k 12 baj rahay Hain or tests bhi Hain collage main Kya Kro gi

Roshni: aree choro naa let's go to club sab collage friends bhi Hain vahan Abhi Yash nay bhi bulaya

( keep on reading next chapter will update soon)