Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hollymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Anya has potential, I understand their cast now. But the guy, WHYYY? And those eyebrows. Looks like a cheap version of already cheap Varun.
Cant believe Habib Faisal made this. The leads are terrible, no spark. And why is it clashing with Gentleman maybe Adi already knows its fate. 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MrsJonSnow-

Looks like it's time for YRF to replace Shanno!!! She's been casting and finding some horrible people lately!!!

Yes. 

But her casting prowess is limited to modelling portfolios or insiders/"semi-outsiders" she accidentally spots in parties and online pages (Ranveer, Arjun). Or people already working with YRF (Parineeti, Bhumi)

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Cant believe Habib Faisal made this. The leads are terrible, no spark. And why is it clashing with Gentleman maybe Adi already knows its fate. 

He seems to have regressed with every film (Do Dooni Chaar -> Ishaqzaade->Daawat-e-Ishq->Qaidi Band)
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This doesn't look as bad as you guys are saying. Anya definitely has potential, Aadar doesn't seem horribly bad either...
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aadar looks terrible. But the movie overall doesn't look too shabby. I thought the trailer was alright. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the useless lad looks like the bad version of ramans son from YHM and he sounds abit like ranbir.

the girl is like so plain. they had to go and give the outsider a deglam look. i cnt imagine her being paired with anyone looking so awful.

but surprisingly i watched it till the end. the narration was very bad the girl had some good scenes which she managed with. i dnt remember seeing the useless lad though.

felt like they were forcing one to root with the underdog. bt this movie would probably fail coz of the bad narration. bt maybe the music would be better.

will watch the pirated dvd as always just to see them act. ranbir cousins looks better then him for me lol
Edited by sandiab - 6 years ago
puri movie toh dekha di, abb theater kaun jayega ðŸ˜†
raj80 thumbnail
bad...doesn't manage to hold my interest in it...Anya is ok but Aadhar is plain bad... Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago