Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing update. Maan was very depressed and sad he doesn't know why he want to see geet. Annie and pinky arguing about Maan. Maanet was crying for a father and maan came to meet his daughter..Maan got panic attack but geet was there for Maan. This time both got married to each other with their own will 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 56

Wow lovely blissed update..te way my maaneet ki session but tis time dr was talking abt them wat they meant to each other,yes they both are adamant to open their hearts thinking abt others pain,omg buddhu maaneet..te way geet ki each words shows her heart already fallen for my maan and other side my maan too feeling something for her but he thinking her feelings for him is out of pity..adi wow superb playing te video of their angel who being sunshine even in  dark nights..te way her each step along with te voice expressing her heart was lovely superb bliss..i love te update dear

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part 57

Wow omg wat an update dear,im speechless,wow lovely superb emotional amazing update..te way my maaneet ki heart felt calm with their angel was lovely superb..te way geet wants to talk with my maan but always she was tongue tied in front of him omg but once my maan changed she wont stop her bak bak maan babu so better get ready to listen all her bak bak..sheena I already warned u to be away from my maan ki sherni now u got nicely,te way geet showed her place and wat my maan is, yes no can be geet who can have my maan was lovely superb..so my maan heard her and felt she is bearing all te pain and te way he open te topic and geet started to talk with him,she is ready to bear all his tantrums but her only motive is he have to open his heart and pour all his pain..te way my maan ki pain and trying to hurt his geet and going away but tis time his geet is not ready to leave was lovely..te way my maaneet fighting for themselves was lovely emotional superb..i love te update so much dear

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part 58

Wow lovely omg shocking twist yar..te way my maan was speechless with geet's words ,and they were interrupted by their angel yes they angel sooth their wounds..omg anni ki anger no she was hurt with geet's words but geet is right my maan is cursed beast who is slowly changing to human and his angel is his mannat..te way my maan ki anger and geet decide to free him,yes how long she will try wen he is adamant to forget and move on..omg my maaneet got divorce is geet wants him to free from te burden or she want to end tis painful marriage and start a new one which hold a new memory with my maan?..omg im restless...I love te update yar 

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part 59

Wow lovely omg omg blissful beautiful fantastic update dear..no words..wow wow..te way mannat missing her father and geet ki hope tat my maan will cum back to them,her trust on them on they love was lovely superb..te way my maan hiding and loving his daughter but whom can he fool his geet no way..te way my maan missing his part but still didt realize whom he missing but feeling his geet everywhere and geet too soothing his pain was lovely emotional..te way geet ki plan to erase all te old memories and bring new ones,yes I know she wants to end te day which bring pain to both and start a new journey..te way my maan trying run away from his feelings and all stand with geet and planned to trap my maan to knock his adamant heart and my buddhu omg te way he fighting with his ownself and atlast bursted he need her, omg his face wen he saw te bride was his geet wow superb..te way geet  proposed shame on u msk, but he accept her and his words hold me geet was lovely superb touching..my maaneet wedding was blissful..my maaneet ki new journey will be so beautiful..i love te update so so much dear

shailja250 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sry sry for late comment diii...
n i commented on blog ...
shailja250 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
n plz nxt part ka pw send kar na diii...
i m waiting...
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part wow si its all geet plan to get rid of this day
So she consulted tge doc
Maaneet finally married Thank GOD
geet   handled the situation what a twist nice n thnks fr the pw di
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
So divorce was feet n his mom plan they want to remove that date
Maam was missing feet but don't know how to express it 
Liked how feet is taking strong hold in their relationship 
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Wow,what a update.its amazinggg..
Maan is hiding and meet manaat.geet catch maan.maan got painic attack and geet help him.geet planned it with arpita.after divorce Arpita forced maan to marry a girl.at first maan agreed but he refused to marry the girl.after den geet opened her veil.maan shocked to see her.arpita and geet told him why this marriage should happen.finally maan hold geet s hand.maaneet got married.now want maaneet married life ..waiting for next update