Poll

What do you think, how was the first episode??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Do tell how was the first episode according to you. 
I toh liked it ❤️ Watching my Teju again on TV was ❤️ She looked gorgeous😳
And the episode was fantastic right from the start till the end. The kid is sooo cute and his antics as well😆 Looks like he found his "Pari" just as according to his Kaki Maa Sa

And he proposed marriage to her😲😆 but that was cute keepin in mind that kids normally do that but they leave all this nonsense when the grow up and these things become laughable memories but we know that this "marriage" is gonna happen here.

As her parents described her Diya (Tejaswi) is afraid of many things especially those that involve violence, it's gonna be a wonderful experience watching Diya's character evolve into one shown in promo who was shown keeping gun in her purse, that means she won't hesitate to take some violent actions and become "Pehredaar" of her "Piya", her husband, Ratan.

So basically Diya is owes her life to Ratan's father who saved her years ago from a horse, so this is also gonna be reason Diya will choose to marry Ratan to protect him. Because of course she won't let Ratan's custody fall into wrong hands and let him die.

And precap just showed that that is exactly what's gonna happen. I am glad that I chose to watch this, the concept is actually fantastic👏

This isn't just child marriage like some were saying, or promoting such kind of marriages and stuff, it is all about protecting the one whom you owe your life to and tbh I loved it😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
10/10

It's so amazing to Tejju back on TV. She stole my heart in her last show and honestly gave this a chance because she's an amazing actress.

First epi was beautiful from set design to costume to acting by everyone.

Kudos to the team for writing an intriguing and fun first episode.
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
10 on 10. Tejaswi's comeback and what a comeback!👏 I always knew she was a great actress.( I remember in Swaragini, even when Ragini did hateful things, I felt sympathetic towards her, owing to Teju's fantastic acting)

The episode was mesmerizing. Everything was top-notch. The acting, direction and cinematography were brilliant. No stupid bollywood songs.

I already feel connected to the characters. The production quality seems awesome. I hope they can maintain the budget and quality, and also sensitively deal with the controversial subject. So far so good.  I was very pleased with the episode. One word: Beautiful.
Edited by PlainJane - 6 years ago
Preeee thumbnail
Lovely episode! Rejoined IF just for this show. 😊
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would Vote 10/10 with no Doubt! 😛 
AngelicNee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really enjoyed the entire episode.. to be frank didnt even realise the 30mts passed without break..
started with a dark scene.. mysterious.. questions..
and then the beautiful into of Tejasswi.. she looked like an Angel in that red dress.. best intro ever.. the entire set up was grand..
Ratan and Diya scenes were extremely cute and i didnt find it creepy because he literally lives in the fairly tale introduced to him by his kaaki maa sa.. small kids often says about marrying elder people because those elders inspire them.. they doesnt know meaning of marriage..
and the precap was intriguing.. 
Abhay mesmerised and also got a glimpse of circumstances lead to DiRa MArriage.. 
Diya is a brilliant character.. daring yet innocent..
the way ratan father explained to him about the sindhoor shows why ratan puts sindoor on diya in the promos.. he thinks it makes a wife happy and its a gift..
i really enjoyed the first epi and hopes it continous to be like this and more people realise that show is not what they seenin the promo..😊
and dont forget the ending of first epi.. Tejasswi with a bow.. my god i got goosebumps.. her poise and the most catchy Title song ever.. 
"Pehredaaar Piya ki... " its here to rule
Edited by lizjose - 6 years ago
sudhi03 thumbnail
The first episode was fantastic it had all elements from drama to mystery, fun, cuteness everything. Diya's entry was one of the best I've seen on television. Tejasswi was breathtakingly beautiful.And affan as ratan doing a fabulous job didn't expected that kid to be such a great actor he is too cute and as well as matured..but lives in fairy tale land. This is such an interesting concept and we had already seen a glimpse of under what circumstances Diya will decide to marry ratan this show no where promotes child marriage. Looking forward for next episodes.
Diya's character looks so interesting she is like a normal girl who has dreams about her marriage it would be so interesting to watch the journey of Diya and ratan the tale of their friendship and how she will protect him from the enemies.

Its a perfect 10/10 for me 
Edited by sudhi03 - 6 years ago
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Perfect 10/10
Couldnt hv asked more
From grand kesar mahal to Diya my Princess entry that mysterious cat scene nd everything is just perfect
I m loving the show olready