17th July - Live Update (MehRya ki Ras Leela)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Nikki locks WC and a car comes there a man comes out and she tells he came on correct time...she gives him the key and man goes inside WC and she talks to women in a car ..only hand is shown saying everything is going as per their plan...Sonal is worried as Mohit hasn't returned and kanta tells she will call him... Shaurya finds Mahek standing in saree and he goes near to her. ..

Sonal tells Mohit isn't talking properly after the police case. .. Mohit enters the house in drunken state.. Everyone scolds him..PD tells he has changed because of Sheetal...Mohit insult them back saying they must be happy and no one should gets parents like them..they have never supported and when he tried they deserted him...he will earn money and will take Sonal and his kid...Sonal tells she will not come with him... Everyone goes inside and Sonal tells to kanta what happened to him..from where he will get money in 2 days...he may be involving in some wrong Activity..kanta tells they can pray for ..him.

Nikki and men enters WC kitchen..
and plans to leak gas and blame it on mahek as it happened because of her negligence .
Shaurya comes to Mahek asks so this was the reason she went early and made fake calls...he tells I shouldn't have been so hot handsome...she tells atleast some times stop praising about himself...he tells today he will just praise about her...Aang laga de re song plays.. Mahek Romance with Shaurya... almost Romance we have seen in SBS segment (lol) 

Nikki ask is everything done and their was a blast... Shaurya gets a call ..he disconnects..Mahek ask attend the call it can be important..he tells it's not important than her...and he tries to go near her...he gets a call again...but he doesn't Again saying it's not important more than what is happening now... Again they get the call and mahek attends it ...and shouts ..what...

Sonal comes and inform Jeevan and kanta about blast...news instantly catches fire and media persons comes and gather their... Shaurya and Mahek reach the spot ...a person tells wiring wasn't proper..and it catch with the gas ...and Nikki was in hospital...he lashes at reporter and goes to Nikki to meet Nikki..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kya socha tha kya hogaya  ðŸ˜†
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shamz if were back to this idiot blaming and man handling mehek! It may be that final push for me to stop watching this repetitive crap every week.
Thanks shamz
Edited by icerain - 6 years ago
Oshbgosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok, expectations lead to disappointments 😭
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya talks to doctor and mahek also reaches their... Vicky tells she is injured alot ...Mahek ask Shaurya to talk to her...he blames himself for her condition...Mahek tells she left Nikki alone ...and it's her fault.. Shaurya tells you all were supporting me and your safety was my responsibility...kanta comes and mahek hugs saying it was all her fault.. Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lol I dint even look at TV ...
Okay he was furious ...wen he told mehak to not control him...
He cud have taken mehak along him while driving to hospital...
But SK is SK...
Sigh !
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki has not only spoil the romance but did something worst than I could ever thought.. ðŸ˜¡
Thanks for the LU, Sham ðŸ˜³
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bad bad editing seriously . Those sbb sbs segnents were far better
Shamz15 thumbnail
No yaar atleast he isn't blaming her...
Now Vicky and maasi looks part of the plan..
Swetlana can also be along with them..

And mahek has decided to transfer the property on Nikki's name 
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please shaurya don't blame Mahek now, please please please