SBS seg: Dance competition drama

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGmeHvibxrk

Basically prem n teja were suppose dance in this competition n there was a prize teja wants to win so she and her cousins expenses will be covered etc. She is crying and her friend was comforting her after prem refused to dance with her. There was a intv basically talking about the mu btwn preja ask the writers😆 and how fighting is part of the steps to falling in love.
Edited by manny136 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seems like new misunderstandings crop up between them again😆 but I have to say this time around I am intrigued, because Prem is already in deep😆, so it will be a combo of anger and love, which will make it quite angsty. Also Teja won't entertain him much post this and if she ignores him, he might get a little annoyed😆 Also I hope Teja gets a nice male partner for the dance, just so that we can see Prem's reactions😆
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! 
I agree with Cat, hopefully Teja finds a "better" male dance partner. ðŸ˜† 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have to be fair and say that Teja is being a bit unfair here, if she doesn't want to keep any relationship with the Rathods or have anything to do with Prem, it is a bit unfair on her part to expect him to dance with her, even if it was his idea. 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

I have to be fair and say that Teja is being a bit unfair here, if she doesn't want to keep any relationship with the Rathods or have anything to do with Prem, it is a bit unfair on her part to expect him to dance with her, even if it was his idea.

Maybe that's why they're bringing in a parallel female lead. 😆
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asexualflower

Maybe that's why they're bringing in a parallel female lead. 😆

Well like you said, Prem is already in deep but Teja doesn't know that she is yet.  Nothing like a little jealousy to bring one's feelings to the surface!