Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteGirl01 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Very interesting intro

Looking forward to the first part.

Thank you. Will try to update next part soon.
CuteGirl01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy124

Nice concept looking forword to the story continue soon

Thank you :)
CuteGirl01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysakshi

Totally different intro

Waiting for the update

Thank you. :)
CuteGirl01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

wow... something new! lets see how the 2 different settled life get along and may fall in love!? wow...its kinda unique next soon please :-)

Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

when something like this happens i cant get it out..!!! now next jaldiplease!!! and i know u are the writer but try and keep more of raya scenes *face palm* plz.. pretty please...

Thank you so much for showing so much interest in this FF. will try to update next part soon :)
Scenes regarding RaYa well this FF starts with individual story of Ra and Ya so please bear few scenes of them with their respective partners but I assure you as the story progresses you will get only RaYa. I hope you are not disappointed with the future updates of this FF :)
Edited by CuteGirl01 - 6 years ago
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Something different continue soon
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wont feel disappointed unless and until it will be completed! like in few months or even years! dont keep us hanged in with this new sead of your story in our minds
CuteGirl01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiruthikaaaru

Something different continue soon

Thank you. I will try to update Part-1 soon. :)
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome intro. Waiting for an update. Please update soon!
CuteGirl01 thumbnail

Part-1:

At 6 in the evening,  Priya reached Kapur Residence after visiting the hospital and entered her room with blushing cheeks. She sat on edge of her bed and looked at the reports which mention positive pregnancy test.  She is in disbelieve that this day had actually come in her life but the papers in her hand made her accept the reality. Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. Priya and Rajat were finding difficulty conceiving a child and decided to consult a doctor. Reports pointed out Priya's infertility. The doctor suggested some treatments but highlighted that chances of success  is low.  Both Priya and Rajat were heartbroken and Priya feared that Rajat might stop loving her,  their love might fade because she can't give him a child but Rajat always assured her nothing is more important to him than her. Even if they can't conceive a child he will still be happy because he has her as his life partner and will always love her. Rajat's  love and care made Priya come out of her insecurities but they continued treatment on Priya's request. Months of treatments yielded positive results and  Priya is blessed to experience the most beautiful phase of women's life i.e motherhood.

She kept her hand on her tummy and smiled thinking how will  Rajat react when he will come to know about her pregnancy. Just then her mobile notified a message. She took a look at the message, it was Rajat's message that he will be late tonight due to some important business work. "uffo Rajat main aap se milne ke liye betab horahi hoon aur aap  late ayenge please jaldi aayiye na main hamari zindagi ki sabse badi khushi aapke saath share karna chahti hoon", her thoughts were broken by Niharika's voice echoing in  mansion...

"Cady please hurry up we're getting late", Niharika said, getting impatient to leave from Kapur Residence . "yeah mom coming", replied her daughter from her room. Priya walked out of her room to check and looked at her mother-in-law who is pacing up and down the hall. "I'm ready let's go mom", Kadambari finally stepped out of her room and both the mother and daughter duo were about to leave but halted their steps after hearing Priya's voice...

Priya walked over to them and curiously asked "Mom, Cady, aap dono kahi ja rahe hain?". Niharika rolled her eyes in exasperation but turned and faced Priya with a fake smile. She was never fond of Rajat and Priya but always showered fake love on them . "haan Priya, main aur Cady aur hamare kuch friends milke 7 days cruise trip plan ki hai hum usi trip par jarahe hain".

Priya was surprised to hear about their plan, neither Rajat nor she knew about this plan. "sorry bhabhi hum apko iss plan ke baare mein batana bhool gaye I hope you won't mind", Cady apologized after realizing Priya might be hurt.

Priya smiled and accepted her apology "It's okay Cady enjoy the trip".

Niharika: Cady we should leave!.

Priya remembered about her pregnancy test. She wanted to inform her husband first about the reports but since her in-laws are leaving for vacations she felt it would be right to inform them first." mom mujhe aapko kuch batana hai".

Niharika : "haan Priya jaldi  bolo hum late horahe hai"

Priya with a blush said,  "mom I'm pregnant".

"Wow! Congratulations bhabhi" , Cady jumped in happiness and hugged Priya. Priya smiled. Niharika was not affected by this news. She is least bothered about what happens in Priya and Rajat's life. "Congratulation Priya", Niharika half-heartedly wished her.

Cady pulled away from hug and excitedly asked: "kya aapne bro ko bataya he would be so happy". Priya nodded negatively. "Okay let me inform him", Cady said. Priya wanted to stop her as she personally wants to share this news with her hubby but didn't stop  seeing happiness on her adorable 24 year old sister-in-law's face. Cady was about to make phone call but cancelled her idea realizing Priya might want to inform her brother personally as it's very special moment for them. "nahi main bro ko kuch nahi kahungi I'm sure bhabhi yeh news aap khud bro ko inform karna chahti hogi after all this is very special moment for both of you". Priya nodded positively with a blush.

Niharika is not interested in this family drama and said "Cady let's go we're getting late". Cady and Niharika bid goodbye to Priya and left for their trip.

Other hand after finishing today's work Ram picked up Khush from his in-law's house. Khush spends his after school hours in his nani's house till his parents return from their work. This was decided by both Juhi and Ram to let Khush stay in his nani's house till they return from work because they don't want khush to feel lonely in Kapoor Mansion as most of the time both the parents return late from their work and rule was made that whoever first complete their office work  will have to pick up Khush from his nani's house  and spend time with him till the other comes back home. Today Ram was first to finish his work hence it's his responsibility to take care of khush.

Ram and Khush reached Kapoor Mansion and entered Ram's room and  both were surprised to see Juhi already present there. Khush was happy to see his both the parents come from their work so early and Ram was glad to see his wife and was excited to spend time with her. "Juhi tumne bataya nahi aaj tum bhi jaldi aogi?" , Ram asked with a grin.

"sorry! maa ka call aaya tha ki aap Khush ko  lene aaye hai isliye main seedha ghar agayai", Juhi replied.

Khush ran into his mamma's arms "mamma aap bhi jaldi aa gayi". Juhi picked him up "yes baby, how was your day ? Nani ko zyada pareshan toh nahi kiya na?. Khush cutely nodded "no mamma , aaj maine doodh bhi peeliya tha isliye nani ne mujhe chocolate bhi di hai". Khush was always fussy about drinking milk. "proud of you, my baby", Juhi said and pecked his cheek.  Khush chuckled to her kiss. Ram smiled looking at his darlings.

"mamma aaj hum bahar ghumne chale?" , Khush excitedly asked. "sorry baby aaj nahi,  mamma ko thoda  kaam hai abhi mujhe bahar jana  hai" Juhi said. Both father and son got upset.

"kya yaar Juhi abhi abhi aayi ho phir se jane ki baat kar rahi ho?" Ram expressed his disappointment. "I know Ram but dad is hosting business dinner aur mera jana zaroori hai please try to understand". "okay fine!" Ram pouted. Juhi noticed Khush's sad face and tried to cheer him up "par iss sunday hum amusement park zaroor jayenge phir hamare favourite restaurant mein dinner karenge aur khoob sari ice cream khayenge". "promise?" Khush merrily asked. "yes baby promise", Juhi assured him and said "ab jao fresh hojao phir homework karna games math khelne baith jana". Khush happily ran into his room obeying his mamma's order.

Juhi went to the wardrobe and started picking her clothes for the evening. Just then Ram hugged her from back. "Ram yeh kya kar rahe hai main late horahi hoon", Juhi said and smiled and her resistance failed as Ram held her close and said "Juhi I think your dad hates me". Juhi smiled at his remark, turned and faced him "you are kidding right ?! Dad aur aap se nafrat karenge it's impossible woh mujhse zyada aapko support  karte hai sometimes I feel so jealous of you Mr.Ram Kapoor!".

Ram - "No yaar he really hates me hamesha apni beti ko kaam mein busy rakhte hai kabhi toh apne damaad ke baare mein sochna chahiye ki unka damaad unki beti ko kitna miss karta hai".

She smiled and teased him "aww so sad"

She picked few sarees and asked "kaunsi pehnu?". "yeh wali and I can help you in changing", Ram said naughtily. "Shut up Ram!" she gave a fake slap on his arm and entered the changing room.

Minutes later...

Juhi got ready and gave a list of instructions " Ram please Khush ka homework karwa dijiye, bina homework karwae uske saath games math khelne baith jaayega, zyada der  tak Khush ke saath TV math dekhiyega and please no horror movies woh darr jata hai bechara aur  waqt par dinner karlijiye  aur  Khush ko jaldi sula dijiye warna woh subah school ke liye nahi uthega,  aap bhi jaldi sojayiye  mera intazaar math kijiye".

Ram smiled and silently listened to her and said "aur kuch madam woh bhi aap bata dijiye". Juhi thought for a while and said "nahi maine sab kuch toh bata diya hai ab mujhe chalna chahiye".

Ram inched closer to her and said "nahi tum kuch bhool rahi ho mera goodbye kiss". Juhi smiled and bent forward to kiss him, about to kiss but was interrupted by Khush . He ran into their room and with some books in his hands said "papa mera homework karwa dijiye please".

Juhi chuckled at Ram's disappointment for not getting kiss. "yes Mr.Junior Kapoor" Ram smiled and replied to Khush and gave a fake angry look to Juhi for her teasings. "ab main chalti hoon papa ko zyada pareshan math karna", Juhi said to Khush. "okay mamma!" Khush replied. Before leaving Juhi smiled at Ram which erased all his disappointments.

Edited by CuteGirl01 - 6 years ago
maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the update from a long time
Nice start
plz update soon waiting for it.