Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank for the link.. The article is awesome!! 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

Thank for the link.. The article is awesome!! 

The writer is also a must follow on twitter. 😃
PM modi follows her. Very few people have that honour. 👏
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

What is Fadnavis doing ? How does a BJP ruled state can't protect FOE of its citizen and maintain law and order. Will he again hold a negotiation meeting between Bhandarkar and Congress now? What kind of a CM is he. How can he be this powerless is beyond me. Each time some gundgardi disrupts business and he turns the other way. Law and order is a state policy why is Bhandarkar not asking the government for security?

When Dadri lynching happened, SP was ruling UP. When rationalist Dabholkar got killed, Chawan from Cong was ruling Maharashtra. When Prof Kalburgi got killed, CM was Sidramiah from Cong. When Tasleema got hounded from WB, CPM was ruling. Why no one from Award Wapsi gang an (d their support group did not question the CMs of the state? Now that is is Fadnavis, one gets reminded law and order is state's problem and not the centre?

Personally, I don't have any respect for Madhur Bhandarker (The way he used strugglers like Preeti Jain). He is just an opportunist. But the ones who are condemning state's action are no less opportunistic. At the end of the day, it is the duty of the state to maintain law and order, whether it is demanded by ordinary citizens or opportunists.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

When Dadri lynching happened, SP was ruling UP. When rationalist Dabholkar got killed, Chawan from Cong was ruling Maharashtra. When Prof Kalburgi got killed, CM was Sidramiah from Cong. When Tasleema got hounded from WB, CPM was ruling. Why no one from Award Wapsi gang an (d their support group did not question the CMs of the state? Now that is is Fadnavis, one gets reminded law and order is state's problem and not the centre?

Personally, I don't have any respect for Madhur Bhandarker (The way he used strugglers like Preeti Jain). He is just an opportunist. But the ones who are condemning state's action are no less opportunistic. At the end of the day, it is the duty of the state to maintain law and order, whether it is demanded by ordinary citizens or opportunists.

I have always maintained Law and order is a state problem because it is by rule.I can only speak for myself here.. You go and complain to the centre the only reply one will get is this is under state's jurisdication and they are the ones who have to take action, center can't interfere.. References from the past won't fix the present,  Shifting the blame and responsibility ain't gonna help anyone but make the citizens more helpless.If it is state's duty than the CM has to take actions, thats why he was elected.To perform better than his predecessors not compete with them over their inefficiencies. I believe he has also taken action in this case , I read he has given more security to Bhandarkar as it is should be done. Maybe he should even get those goons arrested for further peace till the realease. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
boring publicity stuntzzz lol