NO FOE for Madhur Bhandarkar , Congress goons attack InduSarkar Event

Posted: 6 years ago
Madhur BhandarkarVerified account @imbhandarkar  
More

Congress workers hv barged in the Hotel lobby & created ruckus,me & team are stranded like hostages in hotel room. #pune activity cancelled.

replies4,464 retweets3,380 likes

Retweeted

More

Its baffling to see self proclaimed custodians of #freedomOfExpression creating huge ruckus to prevent a legitimate release of #InduSarkar

193 replies1,842 retweets1,536 likes

Retweeted

Direct message

Direct message
More

Dear @OfficeOfRG after Pune I have 2 cancel today's PressCon at Nagpur.Do you approve this hooliganism? Can I have my Freedom of Expression?

794 replies4,783 retweets4,428 likes

Retweeted

Direct messageCOm
Nope Mr Bhandarkar, these FOEs, hooliganism and those candle marches, hash tags only work against the BJP. You are now hitting at the sickulars and total errors themselves.
You will not get any award vapsi and intactullas support.
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Nope Mr Bhandarkar, these FOEs, hooliganism and those candle marches, hash tags only work against the BJP. You are now hitting at the sickulars and total errors themselves.
You will not get any award vapsi and intactullas support.
+1. ðŸ¥± Read this article. 
Perfect explanation. 

Where's the award wapasi gang now? ðŸ˜ƒ
FOE ka din-raat jaap karne wale log ab khud hi itne intolerant kyun ho rahe hai...? ðŸ˜•

sahi hai jab khud pe aati hai tabhi fat ti hai... ðŸ˜³
I won't be surprised if Mr Bhandarkar is going this himself to get publicity for this movie... 😆Edited by HitchHiker_ - 6 years ago
Nothing new . It happens all the time . political party always find something or the other to create ruckus & get some limelight for them selves . Nothing but attention seeking tactics . Police should control & deal with these hooligans in a strict manner
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

+1. ðŸ¥± Read this article. 
Perfect explanation. 

Sad that none these people said a word of sadness or remorse for the Amarnath yatra killings. 

What an article and light thrown on emergency! First Family my foot🤢 Destroyed India.
What is Fadnavis doing ? How does a BJP ruled state can't protect FOE of its citizen and maintain law and order. Will he again hold a negotiation meeting between Bhandarkar and Congress now? What kind of a CM is he. How can he be this powerless is beyond me. Each time some gundgardi disrupts business and he turns the other way. Law and order is a state policy why is Bhandarkar not asking the government for security?
Where is the #NotInMyName #AwardWapsi #FOE gang now?