Ghar titli ka per | GEO | sanam chaudhry, ali abbas, shehzad sheikh.

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Sanam Chauhdry to star in Geo's 'Ghar Titli Ka Per'.

"I cannot relate myself to this character. I am friendly, loving and caring, whereas she is not."

Anyone who follows Sanam Chauhdry's Instagram knows that there is definitely something going on. Her recent posts sporting the desi look are making us suspicious about what she is doing. Her green shalwar kameez, long red nails, khussas, jhumkas and bangles say a lot but the real mystery is what #Anji' represents. In conversation with HIP, Sanam tells us what we need to know about her upcoming project and why is it different from what she's been doing recently.

Sanam revealed to us that her recent posts are from the sets of her upcoming drama Ghar Titli Ka Per and she looks like every bubbly naughty giel who likes to overly accessorize. "This is totally Anji's drama, she isn't a happy girl because of financial issues so she plans and plot things for close people around her so that they too are miserable and deprived of living a happy life. says Sanam on introducing her character. It sounds like something completely different fom what Sanam has recently been doing since Shiza. Sanam feels that her character in this drama is a bit of a show off, loud on makeup and accessories and pretends to be nice, putting up a fake attire.

"As I was doing all the emotional dramas and serials that are coming up are pretty much the same, I thought to change things up and make other characters cry this time. That's how I chose this project. says Sanam on the role of Anji.

The serial will be airing on Geo under 7th Sky Production. Opposite Sanam are her male leads who include Shehzad Sheikh, Ali Abbas and Ali Ansari. The show itself will be under the directorial talents of Mohsin Talat. "I cannot relate myself to this character because Anji is the exact opposite of my personality. I am friendly, loving and caring whereas she is not. said Sanam. We wish her all the best and hope that she pulls off yet another role with grace and versatility.

Edited by obsessiveperson - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
shukar hai i saw this thread warna i was about to make another thread on it 😆
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Another play for Khaali Haanth heroes. I hope this time I:ll be able to watch it.
I read somewhere that KH gang i.e ali, aiman & shehzad will be back soon in GEO tv's next. Maybe this is the one!
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

I read somewhere that KH gang i.e ali, aiman & shehzad will be back soon in GEO tv's next. Maybe this is the one!

I think it is another one. coz Ali and Shehzad act in half Pakistani dramas nowadays.😆

Originally posted by: awida

I think it is another one. coz Ali and Shehzad act in half Pakistani dramas nowadays.😆

Oops, one more starring the duo. ðŸ¥±
MochaQueen thumbnail
Aiman is not in this na
I dont like the title
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Aiman is not in this na

I dont like the title

Yesterday a titli entered my room, and it was difficult to get rid of it..😆
I hope this isn't another triangle with both star kids fighting over Sanam C.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Aiman is not in this na

I dont like the title

I don't think aiman is in this, agar hoti to article me mention zarur hoti & I know thora thora ke KH gang's upcoming drama name is #jaal. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
sanam doesnt suit these types of roles
she is better as a mazloom