Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 68 -   She ran away again. Maan was so happy to see her come back to him. But she again messed up even after realization of being in love with him. I was correct that there is no connection bet her heart & mind. Why it was so difficult to accept her that she was in love.? What is stopping her.?

I think it was good that she ran away again. Kanha did right to her that every moment she was reminded of his memories. Hope this distance will bring some sense in her mind.

Ana was keeping her updated about what was going in their life but she should not have told about maan so that she could force to think about his well being, worried about him or made her to ask about him to ana.

So finally they met in London. So pooja going to meet mr lover first time.

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Btw, i loved loved loved... absolutely loved the suprise you gave with an early update. With your work schedule I don't expect anything before Saturday... and the Friday update last week brought the brightest smile and joy to my heart... despite the sad track going on in the story. Thanks a Million for that. You are an absolute sweetheart!
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Btw, i loved loved loved... absolutely loved the suprise you gave with an early update. With your work schedule I don't expect anything before Saturday... and the Friday update last week brought the brightest smile and joy to my heart... despite the sad track going on in the story. Thanks a Million for that. You are an absolute sweetheart!

This weekend no assurance of update... your sweetheart might break your heart 😆😛
Miss.Kawaii What you do when you Miss Myaun??
I miss so much my cat but nothing helps
we are 7 pages away from our new thread 😳
Miss.Kawaii thank you so much in advance for giving us new thread 🤗
Miss.Kawaii don't you guys celebrate durga puja???
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Navratras starting tomorrow, i'm sure even if people don't celebrate, the festive season will be here for all to enjoy!

Deepawali is also coming, will that mean slower or faster updates since you will have off?

Will Maan and Geet also be celebrating Diwali? Will it be that time of the year in their parallel universe?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
How I wish this FF could be played on the TV screen.