Posted: 6 years ago
Omg finally she is ready to talk 😛. All thanks to pooja
Can't wait to know the phone convo 😳.
Thanks for the lovely update
aaradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a cliff ? Please please update soon
This is awesome so finally maan knows why little storm ran away and hopefully he can knock some sense too
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous part. Geet struggling to keep Maan's thought  out of her mind  and failing miserably. Maan finally knows about the letter and that she has run away as he feared, he is trying to get in touch with her. Amazed at the patience he has and understanding of Geet's thought process.  Ana and Aarush part was nice. waiting for next to know what Maan has to say.
vrishtigoel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are such a tease .. U hav no idea how unsettling it us to read ur updates frm past 3 updates., they are so far from each other, countries apart.. That alone is enough to make me restless, forget abt the current plot going on ., uske upar se the uncertainity of wen ull be able to update next and we'll get to read more.. Its jus soo.. Idk mix of restlesssness + curiosiity +anticipation .. Plus all such words
M not commenting from past 3 updates coz m just not able to. There are so many emotions
I feel sad fr maan , hopeful to see him knoc some sense in her, bt also scared that he might jus let her understand this herself
fr geet.. I do undersatand her inhibitions, her doubt of being able to love again but her impossible restlessness fr maan , her love fr him
Initially i could understand anna's reasons fr hiding the letter, but as the time is passing , like its been almost a moth of geet being gone , idk but i feel kinda angry at her., i know she is not taking ssides , trying to herlp both .. But mayb if she wouldnt have poked her nose in between , maan would hav made that call before onlg.. Or maybe gobe himsef..

But out of all these emptions , the one emotion which i m feeling right now us restlessness .. U know like what we all felt 2 yrs bak after watching bahubali 1 , with no proper end nthing, it was likke they jus stopped the movie randomly in btween.. After that movie m sure, everyone just wanted to know what happens next, talking abt the movie, characters, songs etc took a backseat .. That is exactly how i feel right now.. I jus really really wanna see them talk , meet , fight , love or do anything except staying apart
vrishtigoel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And like i always say.. U are one hell of a writer 👏 👏 .. M sooo fond of ur work
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
afterlong time, very nice update, story is running smoothly, covered all the charecters nicely, anna and ashish's date, maan finding letter, hurt, geet adamant not to reply, but still missing him, puja trying to convince her, but she is stuburn, finaly she pick up phone on puja's scolding and what maan said is right, we love only what we do not wholey possess, so geet still thinks she loves raj andd she is not going get him, and she cant give her full love to maan and unjustify his love for her because she dont have right to get someone like him.
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳 Belated happy birthday
Awesome update
Somehow Maan came to know the truth and now in her foolishness she already messed up whole issue I so wish she will come on track
Maan is shooo sweet and adorable I wish itta pyar karne wala mujhe mila hot a
Ina sorted Hai Maan and geet on other hand 😡
Please update soon
angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Want to see maanet together
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am crying with Ana! I wanna pull my hair out because of Geet like dude get a hold of yourself the man has been breaking ur phone day in and out Pick it up! and now that u have picked it up he is being nice :) say something or do something! Loved Mr.Mehra he indeed is a great gentleman and a great date :)