Blooper in today's epi: Why was Neil not worried hearing Avni ill?

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I think its a blooper only
I mean he had so many missed calls from her, then DD told him Avni came to his office and she was ill.

Still Neil ignored it.

Its not at all possible๐Ÿ˜•

We have seen how concerned about Avni Neil is

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he was in his police mode .. so duty first .. 
Naina_Arora thumbnail
I think it's not a blooper Dear. cause according to some sources Neil is going to prove Avni's innocence by clearing all the misunderstanding and for that reason he might be acting like he is not at all bothered. ๐Ÿ˜’
I just hope cvs is not going to butcher Neil's character.
MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz2122

he was in his police mode .. so duty first .. 

It makes me feel sad yaar, Avni was his only focus in Dayavanti matter, now its over so she is a wify

So for Neil Khanna job comes first, not love
Avni was a job so she was his first choice before

I hope aisa na ho yaar
MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Arora

I think it's not a blooper Dear. cause according to some sources Neil is going to prove Avni's innocence by clearing all the misunderstanding and for that reason he might be acting like he is not at all bothered. ๐Ÿ˜’

I just hope cvs is not going to butcher Neil's character.

Ya Neil will support Avni only

Just when its job time he knows others are there to take care of his wife๐Ÿ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I actually found it stupid of neil to ignore the fact that dd said that avni had come to meet him in the police station and that she was ill as well as deciding to answer her miscalls later. It's so obvious that there is something wrong and she urgently wanted to speak to him, yet he kept ignoring all this. All this would not have happened otherwise. ๐Ÿคข
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

It makes me feel sad yaar, Avni was his only focus in Dayavanti matter, now its over so she is a wify

So for Neil Khanna job comes first, not love
Avni was a job so she was his first choice before

I hope aisa na ho yaar

yeah there he didnt want her to be a crimnl ... thats the resn he gave her soo much care ... but that dosnt mean tat he doesnt care now ...   he was jus too busy with a imp murdr case .. after all ACP sir ko bhuth  din ke baad ek case mila hai๐Ÿ˜† ... itne din apni wifey  ke peeche pada tha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... dont be angry on neil ๐Ÿ˜‰... he will sort it out ... after all hamara super cop tillu hai
MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I actually found it stupid of neil to ignore the fact that dd said that avni had come to meet him in the police station and that she was ill as well as deciding to answer her miscalls later. It's so obvious that there is something wrong and she urgently wanted to speak to him, yet he kept ignoring all this. All this would not have happened otherwise. ๐Ÿคข

ya, that's why I said its a blooper
MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz2122

yeah there he didnt want her to be a crimnl ... thats the resn he gave her soo much care ... but that dosnt mean tat he doesnt care now ...   he was jus too busy with a imp murdr case .. after all ACP sir ko bhuth  din ke baad ek case mila hai๐Ÿ˜† ... itne din apni wifey  ke peeche pada tha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... dont be angry on neil ๐Ÿ˜‰... he will sort it out ... after all hamara super cop tillu hai

Angry on Neil? never yaar, I watch NaamKarann for him only, will support him always. I am hero supporter kind of fan, not much jodi fan. I supported Yuvi whole heartedly, how can I hate Neil?

For me it was a blooper, I mean to keep Neil away from home CVs showed this

lol_rofl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was not blooper at all. Cvs planned this all. He didn't pick her phone call and listen her and gave work his first priority. And this thing will make them guiltful, as she will leave Khannas. He definitely will be upset from himself that wish he listened her. And then he will give his wifey first priority ever. *Cvs logic*