Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prioty thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I eagerly waiting 4 this ramba act...  in DABH we didn't see any ramba acts... I hope it won't be happened this time😛
But i want kanak do it if she loves uma... Otherwise not
To attract someone by physically for selfish motive i don't think it will be liked by trp aunties... Already kanak has made a lot o f fun of marriage . i don't want more she does 
But i want to see that time when vaboo comes 2 know that kanak becomes shop owner... Want 2 see whether she happily accepts it or not🤢 but don't know how many months we have 2 w8 4 it??? 😲 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll wait and watch, no need for my BP to go up 

TFS
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Definitely a dream sequence , they gave to show something big to attract the attention of viewers especially in the new timeslot so by doing a dream sequence it may draw the viewers without compromsing the storyline ..
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its a dream..
TFS:)
Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she should perform this test as uma would still not touch her as he respects her...
Jumeirah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We might get romantic dance sequence ðŸ˜³
Allulu thumbnail
I think payal suman or palumi will somehow manage to ruin her dhere priksha and kanak as she  said  that when she love someone she can do anything for that person ,so if she would not pass the test she would have no choice but to do rambha to get bhabho shop back and I think Uma will not take this for granted as he once said about seeta and raavan  that seeta came back with all her piouseness that was raavan character so he will consider her honest attempt to be rambha and let her get the shop