Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's good that cvare not showing intimate scene .om is confused .he need to first aware of his feeling.
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveispure

It's good that cvare not showing intimate scene .om is confused .he need to first aware of his feeling.

O agree. Pm is still  not in love. He is doing  out of guilt. It's okay  that dory  scenes  was not intimate. But it looked  intimate ðŸ˜³
loveispure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patharsitara

I love om intense look while  dori scene

and his walk toward gauri😳
loveispure thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

O agree. Pm is still  not in love. He is doing  out of guilt. It's okay  that dory  scenes  was not intimate. But it looked  intimate ðŸ˜³

I want him slowly to fall in love and  aware of his feeling.
Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Baby scenes looking funny😆.om is so cute while handling baby.
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes omkara is guilty and that's why he is nice to gauri... harneet the writer of IB and DBO mentioned in her interview that om is guilty and that's the reason of his niceness twrds gauri...it will be interesting to see how omkara fall in love with gauri...he is not in love with her for sure
loveispure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patharsitara

Baby scenes looking funny😆.om is so cute while handling baby.

saw that segment.loving it.omie is darling😳
loveangel94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Yes omkara is guilty and that's why he is nice to gauri... harneet the writer of IB and DBO mentioned in her interview that om is guilty and that's the reason of his niceness twrds gauri...it will be interesting to see how omkara fall in love with gauri...he is not in love with her for sure

Harneet  interview  clearly  show that  how much  she was interested  in other characters. I have no expectations  from  her. There is bunch  of writer  and other producer. Thanks  to few people  rikara  was totally  not sacrificed. Atleast  they are getting  few scenes  but good. Otherwise  I can  imagine  that what would  have happened. There  is so much  favoritism  and biasedness. And I hope no one preach  me that it's not true  because  it is  the fact . That's why I m enjoying  what I m getting  but I know future  anything  can happen. 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
In one off screen bit Kunal vus baby ko godhi main sula raha hain Shrenu panka kar rahi hai with her dupatta
loveangel94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

In one off screen bit Kunal vus baby ko godhi main sula raha hain Shrenu panka kar rahi hai with her dupatta

Really ðŸ˜²
Aww😆