Gogi..Samay Shah..purchased a 3BHK House (Pics Inside)

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Gogi will soon shift to his new house. The actor's parents have purchased a 3BHK in Borivali, one of the posh areas of Mumbai. He performed a griha-pravesh puja with his family members.

Samay Shah says, "We had booked this house last year but got the possession this year in March. I am very excited for my new apartment as I will get some privacy here. Till date, I used on sleep on the floor which wasn't comfortable at all.

I always dreamt of being in my own bedroom and having my own wardrobe. Finally, I can see my dream getting fulfilled. It's a proud feeling and I am sure this place will bring lot of comfort and positivity for all my family members.

It's a 2BHK apartment with two big balconies. My parents are planning to convert one of the balconies into another bedroom. So, it will be more of a 3BHK apartment (approx.1000 sq.ft). The interior work has not been started yet; it will surely take 5-6 months to get completed. So, till then, we will stay in our old house. Also, we believe in Vaastu and so corner of the house has been structured accordingly. It's like a dream house for me.

We performed the puja under the guidance of a panditji. We have hired a well-known interior designer to design our house. My elder sisters and I have put together a list of awesome ideas for our rooms. We all are looking forward to see our creative ideas in reality (laughs). If everything goes smoothly, we shall shift to our new pad by the end of this year.

I love acting and if given an opportunity, I wouldn't mind exploring my acting skills in various mediums. However, I don't want my education to suffer. Right now, I am planning to take up admission in commerce field and in future, I want to do MBA in Business Administration, said Samay Shah.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing Ahmad bhaiya.
It's good to see that our Gogi is making so much progress in his life. Secondly it's also good to see that he is focusing on studies too.