Sakshi Tanwar to be back on small screen as a host

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Actress Sakshi Tanwar will be back on the small screen as a host of an upcoming food show "Tyohaar Ki Thaali". She is looking forward to explore "lesser-known facts" about Indian cuisine and culture with the show.
Sakshi, who made her Bollywood debut with "Dangal" last year, is shooting for the show here. It will air on EPIC channel soon.

The 26-part episodic series will celebrate the diversity of the country by bringing some interesting food stories related to Indian festivals, cultural nuances and traditions.

"As an actor, it excites me to explore different mediums and genres. When the channel's team approached me, I was highly intrigued with the show's unique concept," Sakshi said in a statement.

"This is quite different from what I have done in the recent past and I cannot wait to explore lesser-known facts about certain foods and special days that are an integral part of our culture," she added.

The show is based on discovering the tales behind the special recipes cooked on festivals. The channel also has a popular food show "Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniyaan" on air.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail

Sakshi Tanwar to make a comeback!

Mumbai, July 12: Actress Sakshi Tanwar will be back on the small screen as a host of an upcoming food show "Tyohaar Ki Thaali". She is looking forward to explore "lesser-known facts" about Indian cuisine and culture with the show.

Sakshi, who made her Bollywood debut with "Dangal" last year, is shooting for the show here. It will air on EPIC channel soon. 

The 26-part episodic series will celebrate the diversity of the country by bringing some interesting food stories related to Indian festivals, cultural nuances and traditions. 

"As an actor, it excites me to explore different mediums and genres. When the channel's team approached me, I was highly intrigued with the show's unique concept," Sakshi said in a statement. 

"This is quite different from what I have done in the recent past and I cannot wait to explore lesser-known facts about certain foods and special days that are an integral part of our culture," she added. 

The show is based on discovering the tales behind the special recipes cooked on festivals. The channel also has a popular food show "Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniyaan" on air. 

peeyara thumbnail

Sakshi Tanwar To Be Back On Small Screen As A Host

Actress Sakshi Tanwar will be back on the small screen as a host of an upcoming food show "Tyohaar Ki Thaali". She is looking forward to explore "lesser-known facts" about Indian cuisine and culture with the show.

Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs. Waiting eagerly to see Sakshi.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS .
First question to my mind is , if it is a NV food how she is gonna react and handle .

Meri tarah she can't touch egg also πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I m worried

And how will I watch if it is NV dish ,abhi to remotes ghumati hoon,tab kya karoon Iss dil ka πŸ˜•

Badi samasya hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow three different articles regarding same topic of Sakshi tanwar come back on tv. I am looking forward to it.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

TFS .
First question to my mind is , if it is a NV food how she is gonna react and handle .

Meri tarah she can't touch egg also πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I m worried

And how will I watch if it is NV dish ,abhi to remotes ghumati hoon,tab kya karoon Iss dil ka πŸ˜•

Badi samasya hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

you are a good question πŸ˜†

Even I have same ques πŸ˜†
its basically merged wid festivals theme so if dey cover Eid will dey make biryani πŸ˜† ya only vermecellis  if dey make biryani will be it in her absence or some jugaad will be done πŸ€£
Dekhne se kya hoga malati NV ko πŸ˜•πŸ˜† jab MV aaye close ur eyes n den slowly peep πŸ˜†
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good that she's back...!!!

But even iam having this dbt...!!!πŸ˜†

Sirf vegetarian dishes hi dikhayengy kyaπŸ˜†
'Cz she's a veggie...!!!πŸ˜†
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

you are a good questionπŸ˜†

Even I have same quesπŸ˜†
its basically merged wid festivals theme so if dey cover Eid will dey make biryaniπŸ˜†ya only vermecellisif dey make biryani will be it in her absence or some jugaad will be done🀣
Dekhne se kya hoga malati NV koπŸ˜•πŸ˜†jab MV aaye close ur eyes n den slowly peepπŸ˜†

then st dialogue should be Mere chauke mein nonveg nhi banega...
LuvSSever thumbnail
TFS dear..
Good to see that she will be back on tv...:)

awaiting to see her back whatever the medium or show is.. :)