Rajveer-Naina - The Sudden Moment of Confession

Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

This story is based on the TV show, Left Right Left! What happens when your destiny has planned something else for you? What happens when you are running away from confessing your love, but at a sudden moment, you end up confessing it?

Edited by Raj_Naina_LRL - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail

The Sudden Moment of Confession 

His six favourite cadets, there they stand in front of their Rajveer sir, with a determination to help him escape.

These six cadets came to KMA with their own childish and selfish motives. But then they met Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, their mentor, their role model, their inspiration, their Rajveer sir.

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, a gentlemen, a great solider and an inspiration.

Rajveer showed them another face of army. He motivated each and everyone of them in every situation. He was always there for them as their friend, as their guide.

There were times when some cadets behaved extremely rude towards him. But he was still there for them. He helped them in every way possible.

And today, their Rajveer sir is arrested in Colonel Shakti Chandra's murder, which he did not even commit. How can these six cadets leave him alone like this? Today, Rajveer needed their support and they are here for him, in front of him, wanting to save him.

All of them throw themselves in each other's arms.

They do not have the courage to let him go, but they have to. They promised him that they will take care after this country until their last breath and till their last drop of blood. But there is someone else who is not convinced. She does not have the courage to let him go. Yes, she is Naina. Cadet Naina ah Singh! Rajveer's cadet Naina ah Singh. After losing her bhaiyya, Naveen, she does not have the courage to let the love of her life go away.

They all break the hug with the sound of a gunshot. They all look around in horror.

"Alright, now help me get out of this place!"

says Rajveer, getting his gun out

Following his orders, they all take their guns out and starts walking in different directions in order to give him cover up.

With his gun pointed in front of him, Rajveer walks towards the jeep, in order to escape. Just then, Naina arrives there, in front of him.

Her eyes brimming with tears. Her tears reflects her pain, pain of losing her Rajveer sir. How can she let him go? No, she cannot. She does not have the strength to lose him, her love, her mentor, her Rajveer sir.

Rajveer is not able to see tears in his Cadet Naina 'ah' Singh's eyes. Looking at a crying Naina, Rajveer moves his head from left to right, in a negative way, as of wanting her to stop crying.

"Sir lekin aap jayege kahan?"

asks Naina, crying silently.

Rajveer keeps staring in her eyes. His gaze falls on that one tear that is rolling down her cheeks. And before that tear could fall down, he takes his handkerchief out from his pocket, the one Naina gave him, and puts in under Naina's chin immediately. As soon as the tear leaves her skin, it falls on his handkerchief.

Rajveer stares at that tear on his handkerchief like it's something very precious. Folding that handkerchief , he carefully puts it back in his pocket.

He looks towards Naina. Naina looks back at him. She is not at all confused with his action. Somewhere in her heart, she knows he loves her! But, today, right now, she wants to confess her love to him before it's too late.

Rajveer understands her questions. Instead of giving her answers, he ignores her questions and concentrates on her first question that she asked few seconds ago.

"Naina maine apna pura career intelligence me dala hai, wo mujh tak nahi pohunch payege!"

replies Rajveer

Rajveer's words calms down Naina a little. The fact that he'll be able to escape, and he'll be safe, it calms her down a little. But, again, she gets hyper thinking about him going away from her. How can she let that happen? Of course she cannot let that happen. She is not able to lose another important person in her life. After her Bhaiyya, Rajveer is the only one she trusts and loves.

Rajveer senses her pain. He can see his pain through her eyes. He can see how his pain is affecting her. He can see pure love in her eyes, for him.

Suddenly, a thought of confessing his love right now, crosses his mind. He looks around him and finds rest of the Cadets in different directions, with their guns pointed towards the shooters. He notices how none of them are paying attention towards him and Naina, so, it is a good time to confess his love.

He looks towards Naina. As soon as he is about to say something he stops abruptly. He thinks about the consequences, if he confesses his love. If he escapes and never returns, what will Naina do? She won't be able to move on in her life if he confesses it right now.

He decides not to confess it and keep it as a secret. He decides to continue what he was saying. He grabs Naina by her shoulders.

"Lekin haan agar mein apne maksad mein kamyaab nahi hua toh mujhse wada karo ke meri jaang tum ladogi!"

says Rajveer, looking intensely in her eyes.

Naina does not utter a single word. She keeps staring at him as her eyes starts brimming with fresh tears. Rajveer does not need to hear her answer. He can read in her eyes that she will fight for him, no matter what. He believes in his Cadet Naina 'ah' Singh , his protege, his LOVE!

Naina nods her head in a "yes"! Rajveer's eyes starts twinkling with love for her. A tear drops from his eyes. And before that tear could fall down, Naina quickly puts her palm under his chin. As soon as the tear escapes from his eyes, it falls on her palm. After catching that tear, she looks towards her palm and before Rajveer could say anything, she drinks that tear away.

Instead of getting surprised, a smile creeps on Rajveer's lips on seeing this. He forwards his hands to cup her face, but stops abruptly on realising what he is about to do.

He takes his hands back and looks away. He looks everywhere else but Naina. He decides to change the topic. Looking back at her, he stares at her with serious expressions.

"Naina, inh logo ne sab kuch mujhse cheen lia, mera career, mera dost, mera p.."

says Rajveer, but stops abruptly.

Realising he was about to utter "mera pyaar", he stops abruptly. He stares in Naina's eyes. A smile creeps on Naina's lips. This is when Rajveer knows she understood his unsaid words.

His heart skips a beat and he lowers his eyes. Not being able to face her, he decides to walk away from there when Naina suddenly grabs his hand, in order to stop him from going.

Naina moves her head from left to right, as a sign of not wanting him to go.

"Aapka kya sir?"

asks Naina, pleading him to answer.

He looks at Naina and then looks at his hand which Naina is holding. He, then, again looks back up at Naina but again lowers his eyes.

"Mera.."

says Rajveer, his eyes cascaded downwards.

Naina looks at him and smiles.

"Aapka pyaar!"

she completes his sentence, looking at him.

Rajveer looks up at Naina immediately and they lock eyes immediately. Rajveer and Naina, they can both see unconditional love in each others eyes.

Rajveer knows this is the time he needs to confess his love to her. A smile starts to creep on his lips. Naina looks at him smiling and gazing at her. Her cheeks starts turning red under his constant intense gaze. Naina lowers her eyes immediately, while Rajveer's smile gets wider. Naina finally leaves his hand.

He takes a step towards Naina. Putting his right hand's index finger under her chin, he forces her to look back up in his eyes.

They lock eyes immediately and before Naina could say anything, he utters those magical words!

"I LOVE YOU NAINA!"

says Rajveer, looking intensely in her eyes.

Naina just freezes there after hearing those words. She cannot believe her ears. Rajveer pinches on her arm to get her back to reality, to tell her that it is not a dream, but reality.

With that pinch, Naina comes back to her senses.

"I LOVE YOU TOO RAJVEER!"

says Naina, looking intensely in his eyes.

For the first time, Naina had called him "Rajveer" without the "sir". Hearing his name from her, it makes his heart to skip a beat.

Both of their eyes starts brimming with tears. Not wanting to care about their surroundings, they pull each other into a warm embrace.

They are not ready to let each other go. Rajveer knows it might be the last time he is seeing her Cadet Naina ah Singh, his love.

Naina is not ready to leave Rajveer. How can she let him go? She does not have the courage to do so.

Both of their eyes starts tearing up. They don't want to leave each other, but they have to. Rajveer has to leave soon before someone shoots him and he is not ready to put Naina's life in danger.

On the other hand, the rest of the cadets looks towards Rajveer and Naina while a smile creeps on their lips. Huda has realised that his phoolan was never his, she was always Rajveer's Naina! Huda loves Naina and he wants happiness for her.

Just then, everyone hears the gunshot which jerks Rajveer, Naina and all the cadets. They both break their hug immediately.

"Naina mujhe jaana hoga! Apna khayal rakhna!"

says Rajveer as he starts walking away.

At the exact moment, Naina feels her soul going away from her body as she sees him going away. She quickly reaches in front of him and stops him.

"Mein bhi aapke sath chaloongi!"

says Naina as her eyes starts brimming with tears.

"Pagal mut bana Naina. Tumhara poora career tumhare samne hai. Mein tumhare jaan khatre mein nahi daal sakta!"

says Rajveer, pleading her to let me go.

Naina is not ready to let him go. She loves him and she will be with him until her last breath!

"Jaan meri wase bhi chali jayegi agar aap se door rahi toh!"

says Naina as a tear escapes her eyes.

Rajveer knows how stubborn and impulsive his Naina is, she won't listen to him. He grabs her hand.

"Chalo!"

says Rajveer.

Rajveer looks back at all the five cadets.

"Good luck guys!"

says Rajveer

All of them have smile on their faces. Alekh's eyes starts brimming with tears seeing her sister, Naina and his Rajveer sir together. Finally both of them confessed their feelings and now are together!

With that, Rajveer and Naina quickly walk towards the jeep. Getting into the jeep, they drive off from there while all the cadets help them escape.

Both of them are looking forward to their new life together! They will face all the challenges together! No matter what happens, they'll always be there for each other! Now there new mission begins, and that is to get everything back that they lost, Rajveer's career, ranks, and proving Naveen innocent. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

THE END

Edited by Raj_Naina_LRL - 6 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os
Totally love it
Rajveer and naina confesses their love 
Kaash aisa serial mein hota
It's really amazing
Do write more os
Thanks for pm
RNgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaawww, 
this is sooo sweet
in this one OS, you gave us what we wanted to see in the show so thank you so sos so much 
best 
Misha 
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it... A new take on the scene... I wish Rajveer had taken Naina along in the show too... But this is close to it... 
Thank you for writing this... 

Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome os

Totally love it
Rajveer and naina confesses their love 
Kaash aisa serial mein hota
It's really amazing
Do write more os
Thanks for pm

Thank you so much 😊

Will definitely write more soon :)😊
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: RNgirl

aaawww, 

this is sooo sweet
in this one OS, you gave us what we wanted to see in the show so thank you so sos so much 
best 
Misha 

Hi Misha!
I am so glad you found it sweet 😊
Thank You!
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvraj4ever

Loved it... A new take on the scene... I wish Rajveer had taken Naina along in the show too... But this is close to it... 

Thank you for writing this... 

😊
thanks a lot for appreciating it! 😊
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: danish1

Awesome take on shot.

Thank you!!😊
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail

Continuation of this Story!

Hello My dear friends and my amazing readers,

I hope all is well with you guys!

I have received many requests to continue this story. Now, even I would like to write after what happens after RAINA's escape and how their love wins through many difficulties, how their romance starts!  

So, so, so after many requests and DHAMKI's, 😊😊 I have decided that I will continue this story! However, I don't know how many parts there will be to this story.

One more thing, as you all know I also have other stories going on, on RAINA, so I will need some time to update! Hope you guys all understand! It just gets really hard to write bunch of stories at once along with university!

Before, my plan was to continue this story after a while, but I could not stop myself!

So, thanks to all of you amazing people for supporting and encouraging me to write more. I am not a very good writer, but I will try to stand on your guys' expectations!

Love you all ❤️