Mapillai written updates 10th - 14th July

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Parvathy and divya over aa dancing since senthil is still silent. Once senthil starts to react both cannot thangufy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updates...😃

Episodes are very disappointing nowadays Wish they show a stronger Senthil... Summa avana sagunis are teasing... So irritating to watch🥱
hopper_ocean thumbnail
I am waiting for jaya and the HR scene today. Btw what's her name? Lolz i forgot.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I really appreciate u Hoppo for watching this show and give us update...This show is turning out to be crap day by day...And dislike Jaya's character...She is selfish ...Instead of visiting her MIL and shower her love by buying groceries instead all could stay under one roof .Senthil and his mom should senjify and give it back atleast for some days ...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updates...

Priya was awesome today👏... Paavam Senthil... Lets see if Jaya gets some sense atleast after this incident...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thank you krituma for updates.

I am glad senthil gave a piece of his mind instead of keeping quite as usual. Felt like slapping jaya for trying to cry. Semma senthil said her guilty is nothing much compare to his torture sleeping outside whole night.

S.swetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update !!  poor senthil neriya irritate pandranga