janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
       Guys it's a another story of our favourite Rishbala.Give me the same support that you have been giving for my other stories .

(I will update the story thrice a week and if I could even daily )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new story.
Continue soon.
Shall be waiting to read more of it.
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story 
Waiting 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story,
continue soon
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting dear. 
Update soon.. 
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats!
Waiting for the story to start!
janani04 thumbnail
      The morning rays of sunshine enters the window with a  little heat ,it  falls on Madhu through the window making her to wake up from the bed .She sees the time and thinks "It is going to be 7.30 now,in two hours my life will be changed forever,I will be the happiest person in this whole big world because I am going to be his and he is mine ."A smile comes in her face on seeing the messages from the person"Good morning madam" .They always call each other as Sir and Madam not just for fun but also for mutual respect .She goes to freshen up leaving her phone in the table .After ten minutes Madhu walks out in a red saree drying her hair with towel .She talks to herself "everybody will come to temple and ".She goes to open the door and  stops on hearing the phone ringing sound from the table and rushes to see ."Sir" calling displayes with a picture ."Why is he calling me now ,wat is the problem ,?".She picks the call with smile and begin to talk .Her smile begin to vanish from the face .She sits shattered on the bed with rolling tears .
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start 
What happened in the end y her smkle vanished??
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice start,
Madhu is going to get married, in the end is something happened to him,
continue soon
janani04 thumbnail
       Madhu picks the call with so much happiness ,her face gets gloomed  on hearing the conversation from the person on the other end .she feels llike the earth is shaking .she manages to sit in the bed without replying anything to the call.her hands automatically disconnects the call.she cries without making noise by closing her mouth with one hand .Her mind becomes blank thinking about the next thing to do "Madhu,come out it is getting late for marriage ,they will be waiting for our arrival in the temple " says Her mother from outside .She wipes her tears with towel and sees her reflection in the mirror and decides something with determination ,she goes to open the door pretending to smile .
       RK sits in his house alone in darkness.the room has no light switched on  ,he sees the fire burning  in the distanc he walks to the place with some papers in hand and put them into the fire he miles seeing it burning completely."Everyone who tries to win me lose like this in their life ,I won't forget or forgive someone in my life ,you need to face the problems ,you are nothing but just these ashes fit for nothing ".He talk to the papers.
      Madhu walks into the temple with her mother and sees everyone there waiting for her .Her eyes stops on seeing someone and walks straight to the person .