No need to say goodbye....

FayeMia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone! 

I've had an amazing time here, my first show with IF. All of you have been really supportive, funny and helpful. Its been an amazing journey which I hope to continue in the IB forum. A huge thank you to everyone here. Sad to say but I have requested the mod to move all my works to the IB forum, both finished and unfinished. 

I do hope all you lovely people will join in there to support me as well as all the others who have done a wonderful job till now, giving us RiKara through fics, pics, comments, vms and beautiful posts. Let's put aside the fear of negativity we might receive in the IB forum and focus exclusively on what we have been doing in this forum: spreading love and hope about our favourite couple. It won't do to simply quit it and let them win, because the forum is for all of us. And I have had a nice impression of the IB forum. 

So this is not a goodbye, this is just us taking a different road towards the same goal. We might have some difficulties but let's face them all as one and have a blast. I know we can do that because we are a bunch of crazy, fun - loving bunch of people of this tiny and adorable DBO family! Let's continue our beautiful journey in IB forum. 
Edited by FayeMia - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shraddhadikshit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya, waiting to see u all in IB forum.
Was part of ib forum till Jan, now going back after these many months...
All our brilliant writers, waiting for ur rikara & shivika stories too...
Love u all...
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yup for sure
 I love when u say behen tu meri sun😉
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looking forward to read your stories at IB forum
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All Rikara fans are  Request to visit IB forum. 
Rikara AT has already opened. 
If anyone want to share about rikara then post in IB forum. 

Rati0992 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey lets merge with ishqbaaaz forum to get the ratings of forum !! Let r gang be there !! 😉