Home lights in the horizon...

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
 Hi,
Have you ever vacated your home and moved away, while the empty house still full of so many sweet memories waiting behind the fences waving you a silent good bye?
Such is my feeling at the moment, as I'm leaving this wonderful forum behind. I've already got my threads moved, and it felt like stripping a home's walls bare of its treasured photographs. So on the future if you wish to read,
You'll have to come to the IB forum. I feel like entering an unknown territory, I don't know anyone there. I have no idea what reception my stories will receive. So if you are willing to read them further please do pay a visit to the IB forum and I'd be GRATEFUL!
So dears, this is my good bye to our beloved forum. No idea when it's going to get locked down...but the memories of good times will forever remain with me. And I hope the friends I've met in this lovely place would remain closer during our voyage through the IB waters as well.
Farewell, farewinds and fare luck to all of you!
Love,
Sakura

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How move our post in IB forum ?
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

How move our post in IB forum ?

Refer the pinned topic regarding forum closure. You need to pm mod to get your threads moved😳
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sakura .. it's no goodbye at all.. whatever forum.. RiKara n my friends stay constant .. so ib it is for now.. n somehow managed to keep away from everything apart from the AT.. but gonna read your stories on a brand new forum now .. :))
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Sakura .. it's no goodbye at all.. whatever forum.. RiKara n my friends stay constant .. so ib it is for now.. n somehow managed to keep away from everything apart from the AT.. but gonna read your stories on a brand new forum now .. :))

Neha 🤗
Yes. Please do that, I'm not sure I'll survive the IB forum without you guys. Will be looking forward to see you there😳
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u update your stories n let us know now i will be needing pm as IB remains full of post and it will be difficult to look into what we are looking for
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pt311288

u update your stories n let us know now i will be needing pm as IB remains full of post and it will be difficult to look into what we are looking for

Sure thing dear!😳
Z.A.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sakura, please send out PMs whenever you update your stories, IB forum is too crowded-don't want to miss out on any update. 
See you on the other side! :)
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Z.A.A

Sakura, please send out PMs whenever you update your stories, IB forum is too crowded-don't want to miss out on any update. 

See you on the other side! :)

I will dear!
Yes, let's hold tight on the other side😳
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the index. Have just started reading them. Fabulous work👏