Gopi Bahu will be immortal like Parvati and Tulsi: Devoleena

DevNafan221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
After a long run of around eight years Saath Nibhaana Saathiya (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms), is set to go off air. Devoleena Bhattacharjee who won many rewards and hearts for her role finds herself emotional while shooting last few episodes for the show.
"It really irritates me when people repeatedly ask me the same question about my feelings on our show going off air. Of course, I am not happy. It was an 8 years long show where I have spent my 6 beautiful and successful years. I am indeed sad but I am grateful to each and everyone associated to the show from the channel to Rashmi mam to my whole crew members and not to forget my fans, who I derive my strength from, they were very supportive. I am very proud of being a part of Saathiya. For me, it's not just a show. It's a part of my life and the way my family and my friends are!!
She continued, "But again every journey ends, because it has to. It has been a beautiful journey indeed with lots of love, care, support and criticism." said Devoleena in her statement.
"Saathiya has created its own landmark and it will be remembered till years to come. Gopi bahu will live like Tulsi and Parvati. I won't be able to stop myself if I get chance to talk about Saathiya. Therefore I can just say, Thank you Saathiya!!
For my fans I will come back soon with something new." She concludes.
Saathiya is all set to wrap up on July 23.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That's the greatest achievement. Proud of this show. Ye rishta is the highest number of episode show with 2 generation story but saathiya is the highest number of episode show with just one generation. 
It will be remembered in history for sure. 
Emie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

That's the greatest achievement. Proud of this show. Ye rishta is the highest number of episode show with 2 generation story but saathiya is the highest number of episode show with just one generation.

It will be remembered in history for sure.

agree with you

But we don't know between Rashmi maa and sp had fight
I'm sure

we know this soon after SNS going end

Because media is very smart to start rumours till they will bring true

Let's see in future we know that why its channel has take its decision
Or why Rashmi maa agree also with sp

I hope after SNS go off none watching sp again

Make COLOR TV nr 1channal
😡
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I personally don't know what will happen to this channel. I feel very sad. It will lose viewership very soon as all the shows are becoming like Sony TV. 
vicksgo thumbnail
Mera suicide krne ka man kar rha hai...pratigya & sathiya are my fav show...pahile pratigya end kiya uska sequel bhi nhi laya...aur ab sathiya end kar rhe...t.v. par dekhane ke liye kuch bacha hi nhi...my family only watch sathiya...after that all of us...watch news channel...sathiya ki jagah koi nhi le sakta...star plus not even give one chance to sathiya team...Shnme on u star plus...I can't watch...these channel...rashmi Mam pls remaining story of sathiya telecast on colors with same cast...pls...I really want sathiya...plz audience ko naraj mt kro yaar plz mam
DevNafan221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Very Sad News. Hate SP.

I think all SNS fans hate SP
Oh my god can't see SNS fans comments on Instagram of SP latest post
Really guys
DevNa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indeed a veryy veryy sad news.. i hate sp to the core..
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thanks  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  Great Post  And Thoughts ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  But I Guess, Scriptwriters Got That Act Of Gopi Wrong, - Radha - And Nazim Leaving As Ahem ! !  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ