And.....The Ishqbaazi Begins With A New Chapter.

Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Mehfil Mein Kayi Log Aate Hain,
Kuch Apne Ban Ke Reh Jaate Hain...!

And After Many Came, One is finally to stay, Gauri.

A brilliant episode👏

I will leave...she said

Stay... He replied.

But what I appreciate the most is that Gauri said it aloud what lay in her heart.

Why do I stay?
Why do you ask me to stay?
With What Right Do I Stay?

So that you throw me out again?

Go Girl, she deserves the respect to be called his better half. She deserves respect for what she is. 

Love the way she said,
If it had been someone else I would have shown him what I am, But You, You are my Husband!

And her Love for Him Shone. He was awestruck at this woman. After all she is saying this.
He did nothing a Husband does for her. Did much the opposite. Never stood by her when she wanted him to.
Never trusted her enough.

But now he realises, and says a sorry.

Mr.Omkara a sorry isn't enough.
And your wife is Gauri Kumari Sharma
Isn't going to be easy.😆

"Ruk Jaao...!"

And she glares at him. 

Before you throw me out. I will leave with respect.

I gave my Izzat in your hand, Cause your life was at stake. Now everything is okay. I take my Izzat and I leave.
But he stops her...
He wants to start off a new chapter.
A chapter where he knows not assumes.
Where he understands Her not His Prejudice 
Where he meets her as she is.
No Ties, No Bonds, No Misunderstandings, No Compulsions.

He wants to meet the Gauri ...whose only glimpse he has witnessed.

And he makes a Win.

Ask your Shankar Ji...he might tell you.

Naam Omkara, Kehte Hai Ruk Jaao,
Poocho Shankar Jii Say..

What a win win situation😆

And she stays...

And marks the end of a chapter,
And the Beginning Of A New.

The Ishqbaazi of Gauri and Omkara.
🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting for real ishqbazzi of omkara and gouri 
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for Rikara love blossom Track. 
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Their ishqbaazi will get unfolded in ishqbaaz...
We all so om's hatred for gauri...if his hate is this much intense wat will be his love...I am so excited to see that 
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

Their ishqbaazi will get unfolded in ishqbaaz...

We all so om's hatred for gauri...if his hate is this much intense wat will be his love...I am so excited to see that 

Exactly..!😳
mugdha27j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post 👏 and yes..looking forward to this new chapter of ishqbaazi😳
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think yesterdays episode was just mind blowing. I loved the last part with Gauri and Omkara. I have seen it multiple times and the feelings and emotions just come through beautifully.
Omkara feels for gauri and his face showed it when he followed her while she was leaving. I must say both Kunal and Shrenu out did themselves yesterday. It was amazing... the scene was beautifully written and directed. 
The background score added so much more intensity to the scene. 
I am so glad Gauri stood up for herself. She had taken more than enough crap from Omkara. I am glad she told him how she felt.. The fact that he never tried to understand her.. he just assumed what he wanted to.. She also explained that she would keep coming back shamelessly despite his insults only coz she cared about his life more than her self respect but now all is well and she doesn't have to tolerate any more disrespect... and even though it breaks her heart to leave she has to do it for herself. 
Omkara struggles to try and stop her and finally used Shankarji to stop her. He too wants to know the person he misunderstood so badly... he isn't sure if he loves her or treats her as his wife but he wants to give it a chance. He can't say it in so many words just yet but his actions say it.
I think if they progress with their love story in the future in ishqbaaz it will be a lovely story.. their relationship slowly unfolding.
Omkara finally opening himself up again and allowing his vulnerable side to come out again for someone. He doesn't seem to have much faith in love and marriage for himself but I would love to see the change in his personality as he starts getting closer to Gauri. This time it would be Omkara initiating the closeness not Gauri.

Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

I think yesterdays episode was just mind blowing. I loved the last part with Gauri and Omkara. I have seen it multiple times and the feelings and emotions just come through beautifully.

Omkara feels for gauri and his face showed it when he followed her while she was leaving.
I must say both Kunal and Shrenu out did themselves yesterday. It was amazing... the scene was beautifully written and directed. 
I am so glad Gauri stood up for herself. She had taken more than enough crap from Omkara. I am glad she told him how she felt.. The fact that he never tried to understand her.. he just assumed what he wanted to.. She also explained that she would keep coming back shamelessly despite his insults only coz she cared ab

out his life more than her self respect but now all is well and she doesn't have to tolerate any more disrespect... and even though it breaks her heart to leave she has to do it for herself. 
Omkara struggles to try and stop her and finally used Shankarji to stop her. He too wants to know the person he misunderstood so badly... he isn't sure if he loves her or treats her as his wife but he wants to give it a chance. He can't say it in so many words just yet but his actions say it.
I think if they progress with their love story in the future in ishqbaaz it will be a lovely story.. their relationship slowly unfolding.
Omkara finally opening himself up again and allowing his vulnerable side to come out again for someone. He doesn't seem to have much faith in love and marriage for himself but I would love to see the change in his personality as he starts getting closer to Gauri. This time it would be Omkara initiating the closeness not Gauri.

Yes..! @red TRUE..!

Omkara feels for gauri and his face showed it when he followed her while she was leaving.

Its his turn to follow her, to fall for her as she is..!❤️

O Saathiya, duo, Mind blowing...symbolized that their hearts are getting synced to each other.

@green
something I dint expect...but welcomed ...! one of the key point..!
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was everything. The acting, the ambience, the dialogues , the expressions. I am still hungover due to it.

Om acceptance that intentions behind any truth or lie matters more proves that he has changed or the change has begun. (The Gauri effect)

Rikara's confrontation was a dream. No over the top shouting, no excuses, no blame games. It was a conversation of two adults,of a man and woman, of a guilty desperate husband and a hurt wife. (there wasn't anything childish or juvenile about it).

Gauri today gave it her all. How much hurt she is, she was, how he made her feel, and Om bless his soul took it all. Thats the thing about him. He wont cover his mistakes with silly excuses born out of ego. He owns his mistakes. Which is why each of his sorrys feel heartfelt.

He was desperate to make her stay. (oh how the times have changed) his last trump card, Her beloved Shankarjee, who has been a witness (maybe the only one) to their relationship, to their story. He brought them together. His innocent heartfelt plea to ask the Lord felt as if he has already started believing in their relationship , which excites me more.

Dbo ended on a high note, with the beginning of Rikara's Ishqbaazi. :-)

P.S. The duet version of the song, so beautiful, subtly poignant and soulful. It was magical. *had Goosebumps*
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was a honest  conv they had .
Om has underestimated gauri he thought just a simple ruk jao would suffice , then gave a heart felt sorry , used her vihwaas of  shankar ji , and finally gave her space to come her own decision .. he said ruk jao 4 times 
Loved that he didnt give her any false promise , just a promise of understanding better , didnt want pressure her , and honest about his flaws 

Gauri needed him to  give a solid reason why  he needs her to stay, not a mere request .. she needed a promise he will not kick her out when next MU comes knocking, she wanted him know she stayed  only  becoz she saw danger when he refused to acknowledge it  .. she accepted when he is involved all her reasoning and logic just goes out the window  ..
Loved gauri was so honest about her feeling and hurt .. 

looking for more in days to come .. hopefully they will get their due