Good Bye to DBO wasiyon

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Its just a small msg to all forum members.. as u all know bcz of Merger now forum will be closed.. N don't know we will meet at IB Forum once again or Not.. So definatly at one Last Time "Good Bye" tu banta hai...

I still remember i make a post like this before moving to IB forum n everyone became emotional.. so i will not say anything like That today.. but yap its emotional moment for me.. while writing this Post i still remember that day when at very first day DBO forum was opened with so much request's n it was me who makes the very First POST of this forum.. The Excitment. The Happiness N that achievement as being Omkara fan. I can never forget that day.. My all Friends or say Om dewani's were here.. OmRu Fans were here. it was like we Get our own Home.. we felt save n Sound.. the starting Topics of this Forum r full of Life  n fun... we works hard to makes this forum Active.. N then this forum gets closed for few days bcz Show was yet to start.  N we became Sad n starts counting each day n hour to be back Here...N now its goin to be close for forever Now :( 

I know the excitment which was there in the start slowly starts vanishing bcz of storyline..which was awesome in starting few weeks only.. Fans starts fighting with each other N things starts spoiling... i m one of those who dissappointed badly with storyline n then with forum members behaviours N left the forum n became very less active... still its my fav character "Omkara" ka show.. N his show forum... N its really special for me... Before moving all i want to say leave with Happy Memories guys... Either show memories or forum Memories... N stay Happy.. N Yap forgive each other.. either anyone did anything wrong intentionally or unintentionally.. its fiction show... N everything is in writers hand.. Not in ours...N kindly respect each other Opnions either u stay here or moves to Ib forum.. N before doing that Go with Unity... All the best for show...Hope u all Gets better... stay Happy  N A very Happy Good Bye to All Forum wasiyon... ðŸ¤— (its not a small msg anymore😆) Luv u all N all my Omkarian's... wherever u all r.. Really missing u guys.. our happy days n K AT... 
Edited by neeme - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 going to miss our own DBo forum and friends . feeling sad
Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why are people sad

Sir forum name change hoga right?

Log toh kuch wahi,
Kuch Naye,
Kuch puraane...!!

Don't say Goodbye...n all..!

Neeme...Our Vodka, will catch up soon on IB CC ;p
lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Neeme ðŸ¤—
We will still continue our pagalpan in ib.. This forum is always special for us.. I made lots of friends here and enjoyed a lot here...will miss u a lot dbo forum ðŸ¤—
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awieee. . bus ho gya.. 🤣
yaaa I remember the day our open ws opened. 🤣
definitely gonna miss DBO forum. .
Anyways, I ain't active on IF anymore. .
IB forum toh shayad shakal bhi na dikhau 🤣

oye. this msg is for deewanis only na.. main kya karu ..??
hahahaha my last comment on DBO forum .
sayonara forever DBO forum 🤣
Ladygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Miss DBO family hope IB fans make space DBO fans. Have always enjoyed reading all the post here. Will still go to IB for Rikara and Ruby's update. We have to support Rudy Jodi too if not this 2 will lose to their Favourite.
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wish the forum stayed 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes even I will miss DBO forum which has been a regular haunt for me since the show launch. Well from the first day the forum opened. I am one of those OmRu fans that fought for them to get their own story, and for me too DBO being launched was special and a sense of achievement. We got what we wanted. A show for our favorite guys. In this case the center of attraction was our own intense Omkara.Yes the story disappointed us after a point, but for me this show will always be special. It started on a high and ended on an equal high. We finally have some understanding between RiKara. This is just their beginning.

Even I have been less active here for the past few weeks. But my love for OmRu is never ending and I will watch any show these boys are in tosee their stories. RiKara too have made a place in my heart, I love ShreNal. Both are Takkar ki actors and they are special together onscreen. Their chemistry so natural and beautiful. They compliment each other totally onscreen. I seriously hope their potential is not ignored. It is due to them this show ran, not the story, we ALL know that. I cant praise them enough for the job they have done. Even Leenesh and Mansi have done well with what they have been given. I will always love the DBO cast. There were only a few, but they all made an impact.

I dont know what is going to happen now. But I sincerelyhope my Boys are treated right on IB after the merge. I hope the makers and the channel have good idea of the pull factor of OmRu. (I think they do, coz heck they gave them their own show). Anyways, the merge is needed to make sure both shows run better I guess and a more meaningful story is brought about. If THAT happens I will cheer for sure. The best thing is we will get OBro moments again. But I sure hope 20 minutes of RiKara and also Ruvya is given on this show. But DBO is officially over. Loved hanging out here most of the time. Au Revoir to you all, until we meet again somewhere. Maybe IB forum. Cant guarantee that. Maybe I will see you guys on Twitter.

Until then, an Original OmRu / KuLee fan now a RiKara and ShreNal fan, singing off! Kunal Jaisingh love you, I became a proper fan since DBO. Shrenu you rock girl. Lee and Mansi all the best to you guys on IB too.

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago