Can we continue to post FF/SS/OS here ?

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Friends,
May be a naive question but I was under the impression that DBO forum will continue as archived one and we can still post new chapters of existing FFs here 

Can we still post the upcoming chapters of our FFs here or do we have to stop posting it here & move to IB?

Regards,
Kashish
Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
We can make posts here its just that we will lose the forum ranking otherwise evething is same 
writergenie17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Please refer to one of the pinned posts about the forum closing and active threads needing to be moved to the parent IB forum for continuation.
I'm still quite unclear about what that actually means for this forum... will it continue to exist but we can't post here anymore or what?

If someone has a better grasp of this situation, please clarify
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You won't be able to post. The forum is going to get locked. That's what they mean by closed. Not that the show will end and the forum will continue without chaska meter. Get your topics moved to IB forum by pming their links. As Genie said, check the pinned post to know the exact instructions. 
Cheers!
Sakura 
Ps. I'm extremely sad at this development but I'll be moving my stories there. I guess we have to bid farewell to this forum in the true sense now.
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
If we have to move their with stories. Then hope we all meet there again 😭

Never visited IB forum. Don't even know anyone there
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have doubt though many serials have closed still the forum works. So DBO can be active if we update something??? Its just my doubt.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i think we can still use this forum.

other closed forum how are closes u can still make topics and post stuff

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you friends.
I referred to pinned post by Athene and send her a request to move my thread to IB.
I don't know anyone in IB forum as such. Feeling sad. Hope to meet you all there