Saathiya will be replaced by Chakravyuh??

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I have seem a news where saathiya will be replaced by Chakravyuh. 

Mahima Makwana's Chakravyuh to replace Saath Nibhana Saathiya, four more replacements Latest Update

Friday, July 07 2017

Kasam to get replaced by Krystle Dsouza's Belan Bahu

Serial Gossip is back to serve you some hot news with latest developments in the Television segment.

As reported earlier, there are few sets of shows that are going off air and few new shows will be seen replacing them.

Colors TV's most popular show Kasam Tere Pyar Ki is all set to go off air and Krystle Dsouza and Dheeraj Sarna's show Belan Bahu will take over Kasam time slot that is 10.00 PM.

Sony TV's well accepted show Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Dev and Sonakshi's love saga is finally going to end and Vighnaharta Ganesh will take over the time slot.

Mahima Makwana Chakravyuh to replace Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Mard La Dard from Life Ok will be replaced by Inteqaam Ek Masoom Ka

Saath Nibhana Saathiya is also coming to an end and will be replaced by Chakravyuh featuring Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke fame Mahima Makwana and Narayani Shastri

Dil Se Dil Tak will be replaced by Mahakalli Anth Hi Aarambh Hai.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
When is chakravyu starting? 
DevNafan221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1.TSMSP will be replace SNS
2.SNS Time slot will change as after noon slot it's 1pm
3.Chakravyuh will be replace SNS
Next?
When SBS hot news said SNS going to end after that daily we got these types news ...
Their said SNS going to end this month so how can this show chakravyuh will replace SNS because still not any promo for this new show
We know about SP very well if any new show gonna air in their Channel so they start promote that's show before 2 months so where is promotion of chakravuyh
DevNafan221 thumbnail
Even their said SNS ending reasons...1st SNS TRP is decreased very badly so show is going off air after that SNS TRP increased so their Devoleena is not well and she can't shoot so SNS is going off air now Devoleena is back to shoot so now their said Channel and Production house has some problems that's why SNS going off air...oh god what is true what is not I don't understand anything
chocolate_boy thumbnail
I agree to all your points. I have been posting in tu sooraj forum and they shared me this news. If it turns out true, their wishes will also be not fulfilled. Even in mere anger mein they don't know when chakravyu will replace them. Now news is chakravyu will replace sns. 
I don't know what us wrong with Sp. 5.30 slot is empty, and they are showing 1 hour of stupid ishaqbaaz also 11pm is empty. The 6pm show is keeping low trp. 

Why Sp is after saathiya only
DevNafan221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

I agree to all your points. I have been posting in tu sooraj forum and they shared me this news. If it turns out true, their wishes will also be not fulfilled. Even in mere anger mein they don't know when chakravyu will replace them. Now news is chakravyu will replace sns.

I don't know what us wrong with Sp. 5.30 slot is empty, and they are showing 1 hour of stupid ishaqbaaz also 11pm is empty. The 6pm show is keeping low trp.

Why Sp is after saathiya only

1 hours episode that's nothing wrong because now there not DBO so IB and dbo both come as 1 hours episode
5:30pm slot show JNDSD ended show what they're showing that's slot time even I heard TEMSP is repeating that's time
chocolate_boy thumbnail
They can bring tu sooraj in 5.30 pm and replace mere angna with chakravyu as per decided. Sns is good show keeping good ratings please don't end it. 
DevNafan221 thumbnail

They can bring tu sooraj in 5.30 pm and replace mere angna with chakravyu as per decided. Sns is good show keeping good ratings please don't end it.

Oh you don't know this
Tu sooraj repeating time is 5:30pm
Its already started
chocolate_boy thumbnail
I hope the original telecast is at that time. Anyway if chakravyu is replacing us then we have 2 months at least. 
DevNafan221 thumbnail

I hope the original telecast is at that time. Anyway if chakravyu is replacing us then we have 2 months at least.

too much confusing so can't say anything