Safar khoobsurat hai, manzil se bhi

NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
February 13, 2017 to July 7, 2017
(4 months & 24 days - 105 episodes)

"aayega zidd pe toh qayamat hogi,
yeh ishq abhi masoom!"

Today we completed a journey... a beautiful journey!

A walk down the memory lane...
- Baraili: Our HERO Omkaara's entry in Gauri's life 
- Her faith: "humara Prem zarur aaega"
- RiKara & 'mai utran aj ishq de akharay'
- Tashan-e-Ishq: bulldozer scene
- Foundation of misunderstanding - 'Honton pe aisi baat'
- Train & Jungle scene
- Dargah scene - 'Bhar do jholi'
- The GRAND wedding day of our dearest Ishqbaaaz - "Ho gayi shaadi, ban gayi yeh meri patni, ab yeh mera maamla hai"
(He tried to closed this chapter but destiny has its own plans.)
- Oberoi mansion: Chulbul's entry - 'dekh k tujh ko aisa lagay, jeise barso ki pehchaan hai'
- Most favorite scene: ChulKara's fairylight moment - 'bin teray mai tou... kahin chein na paaon'
- Current / Static - 'Maa da laadla bigar gaya'
- Strory of friendship, trust & loyalty
- Drunk dance - Sindoor scene
- 'Hum se tum dosti kar lo' moments
- Some classy villains
- More drama, family drama
- And few magical moments: 'Woh hum se, hum unse kabhi na milay, keise milay dil na janu'
- Mysteries & murders
- Back to Bareili: Chulbul's bestie meets Gauri Thukrain
- Moment of betrayel: Chulbul revelation
- Heartbroken hero - heartbroken heroine
'Dil milay bina hi tut gae, hath milay bina hi chut gae'
(But oh destiny! You and your plans...)
- Meet Mrs. Omkara Singh Oberoi
- Fakemance: Bedroom scene - Chaye scene
- and few Saathiya moments here and there: CPR Scene
- More FakeMance: 'Bus meray saath yeh jori teri sajti hai'
- Bangle scene: RiKara k liye 'hum tou dil se haaray'
- The beauty continues: Sixth sense scene 
- Getting to know each other sessions: TeamPasta and TeamDaalChawal
- Epic moments: Goodbye scene - Stair case scene - 'hum ko mili hain aaj yeh gharyan naseeb se'
- Her lies for his life: Cupboard scene - Milk scene - Garden scene - Recliner scene - Rain scene - Bandage scene
- Shayar (Omkaara) ki ghazal (Gauri) : His Dreamgirl & the flashbacks
- And ahh! The end... another beginning... SAATHIYA DUET!
'kehne lagi.. dono se woh.. khamoshiyan.. o saathiya!'

And this was his journey back to love... to another journey... with his love, for his love!

'Safar khoobsurat hai, manzil se bhi'

Kunal Jaisingh & Shrenu Parikh! We love you for making Omkaara & Gauri's journey memorable.

A very special thank you to the Captain of this ship - Atif! One of the most loved directors of Indian Television history. He loves RiKara as much as we do. Thank you Atif for every single thing.

Thank you to the cast and crew.
Thank you to the writer and production house as well.
And a big thank you to my fellow RiKarians... Zidd aur Masomiat k is safar k humsafar.

And now after the end of India's first ever spinoff and before its merger with its parent show... we wish and pray for successful careers of Kunal and Shrenu... aap jahan jahan chalenge, aap k fans sath hongay... miltay hain Ishqbaaazo ki dunya mei!

ABHI MUKAMMAL NAHIN HUA,
ABHI AIK QISSA BAQI HAI... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
13th feb 2017 i will never forget that dayyy...we were eagerly waiting for the first episode.me toh ,i was shouting i watched that epi countless time...we got kunal/omkara as the main lead IN DBO... dil boley oberoi very special for me..here i saw my kunal/omkara as main lead.and we got one of the most magical couple rikara/shrenal..will miss dil boley opberoi name,hashtags,title... 💔 💔
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail

Me too!
But RiKara ne aaj dil khush kar dia <3 
First episode k takkar ki last episode
Shraddhadikshit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful natlu,best mix of takkar & pyaara in correct ratio...
Emotional,but happy in their new journey...
FayeMia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is amazing! (jiya doesn't seem to have the Bareilly episodes on drive, can anyone share? Please?)

Your post summarised every event so nicely because this journey has been so short but so meaningful. I hope we stay like this. Qki abhi kissa mukammal nahi hua hai. Shaayar Omkara ka aana Baaki hai abhi tak. We are still in the journey of rediscovering him and on the way we will explore some other equally beautiful relationships like AniRi, ShivRi, RuRi, JhaRi... and RiKara.  
Z.A.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww! What a beautiful walk down the memory lane..wish Kunal and Shrenu oodles of success, they have been nothing but brilliant..This post has made me teary eyed-time to binge watch, lol ðŸ˜† I have actually missed out on a lot of episodes because of my Thesis, so DBO is still alive and kicking for me:p..Looking forward to the next phase, and hoping to see a lot more of RiKara #PictureAbhiBakiHai
P.S: They have uploaded the 1st episode on Hotstar again! 
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

13th feb 2017 i will never forget that dayyy...we were eagerly waiting for the first episode.me toh ,i was shouting i watched that epi countless time...we got kunal/omkara as the main lead IN DBO... dil boley oberoi very special for me..here i saw my kunal/omkara as main lead.and we got one of the most magical couple rikara/shrenal..will miss dil boley opberoi name,hashtags,title... 💔 💔

All Rikarians will miss DBO... today when i was going to hotstar section of Dil Boley Oberoi for the episode, i became emotional & nostalgic... from monday onwards, forum/hotstar section/hashtag everything will be different... but anything for RiKara <3
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

😭

Emotinal kr diya

Read the quote in your signature...
It gives hope :)
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: FayeMia

This is amazing! (jiya doesn't seem to have the Bareilly episodes on drive, can anyone share? Please?)

Your post summarised every event so nicely because this journey has been so short but so meaningful. I hope we stay like this. Qki abhi kissa mukammal nahi hua hai. Shaayar Omkara ka aana Baaki hai abhi tak. We are still in the journey of rediscovering him and on the way we will explore some other equally beautiful relationships like AniRi, ShivRi, RuRi, JhaRi... and RiKara.  

@bold : Waiting for his re-entry ðŸ˜†
He should better write some special poetry for Gauri.
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Z.A.A

Aww! What a beautiful walk down the memory lane..wish Kunal and Shrenu oodles of success, they have been nothing but brilliant..This post has made me teary eyed-time to binge watch, lol ðŸ˜† I have actually missed out on a lot of episodes because of my Thesis, so DBO is still alive and kicking for me:p..Looking forward to the next phase, and hoping to see a lot more of RiKara #PictureAbhiBakiHai

P.S: They have uploaded the 1st episode on Hotstar again! 

@bold: YESSS! Finally :)
Em so happy... roz check karti thi mai k upload ki ya nahin? And aaj duet version of saathiya k sath sath yeh khushi bhi mil gayi