ANALYSIS : A JOURNEY FROM UNDERSTANDING TO LOVE (TV SPOILER)

lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
What an episode.. Beautiful and mind blowing πŸ˜Š because it is not about love.. It is all about a girl's respect..Her husband killed her self respect so many times but still she tolerate everything calmly, he tried to throw her out,  still she came back for this day.. Yes, this day she became the winner.. Today she got her self respect back. Today her husband begged her to stay with him. Today he is forced to change his point of view about her.. Today a wife won her battle.. She rescued her husband from death and also today her husband needs to  wipe off every single stain he painted in her character.. Today she came clean without any angnipariksha.. On this test she become fire and burnt her husband's every doubt on her.. 

So om understood saara raita buamaa ne pheiladiya.. Om get super angry on buamaa but when he walk towards them . Gauri didn't have much hopes on him.. She thinks may be he will accuse me but she is astonished when he stood in between them(I decoded it from her face expression πŸ˜†.) . He protected her from buamaa. He completely shielded her from buamaa 's evil eyes.. 

Om is progressed.. Now he is talking about intentions..he said  It is  not about truth or lies.. It is about one' s intention.. I think he learnt it from his biwi.. She lied him so many time but her intention is not bad. But here buamaa 's intention is totally wrong.. She unnecessarily accused om.. Thank god om didn't feel guilty about buamaa and he took whole fake pregnancy in a new light(today they didn't talk abt fake pregnancy but his intentions talk cover that part).. Jhanvi said because of gauri they all got to know abt buamaa 's truth and  gauri rescued om too. Om is thinking about her every help.. Buamaa is thinking she is not mad but I will tell this woman is totally mad. Yes she needs medical attention.. So in future she will be back.. 

So gauri' s job  ends here.. She didn't have any bahana to stick here.. She is praying shankerji to protect her Pati and leaving OM. Om is watching her moments. When she slightly slipped and grab curtain tightly. Om is about to help her but he stopped himself  and when she left there. He slightly caressed that curtain she hold a sec before...like he is trying to touch her and feel her.. 

He stopped her.. He asked Jana zaroori hai.. She gave apt answers why should I needs to live here. My job is finished and iam going back to my home.. He said sorry to her and request her to not leave from here.. But she questioned him why.. Why she needs to live her so that he can throw her out again and again.. U didn't try to understand me.. Our relationship didn't have any wajood without any respect and understanding and u didn't believe our marriage . I killed my self respect with my own hand only for u because u r my Pati. Awww they both shocked and om said I want to understand u.. I want to know which gauri is genuine .. Bareilly waali or this one.. U helped me and my family as a friend and PAT.. He almost said it,  she is his patni.. She said him to leave her so she can think peacefully about it.. 

So today gauri gave moohtod jawaab to om.. So if anyone have any doubts about her blind devotion to him.. It will cleared totally.. Haan she is devoted to him but  she will not give him license to play with her self respect..he thought  one sorry will stop her but she proved him wrong.. Atlast omkara singh oberoi needs to request his wife to not leave from his house. Within few minutes she make him understand that she is not Svetlana but his takkar ka Jodi.. 

No this is not end, this is starting of a new level of ishqbaazi.. Wait and watch.. 

Om said :

PERFECT PYAAR
PERFECT SHAADI 
SIRF KHAHANIYON 
MEIN HI MILTI HAIN 

this is going to change...

Edited by lakshmi32 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it... loved the epi...yess gauri gave it back to om today..it was amazinggg..

best part for me

gauri-- aap mere samne hotey hai toh hamara dimag bohra jata haii

om-- toh mai kya karooo

gauri- aap jaiyee

om--wat? yee mera ghar haii

gauri-- haan toh mai hii chali jaati hooo

om-- rukho

🀣
Edited by meLuvsParul - 6 years ago
lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

loved it... loved the epi...yess gauri gave it back to om today..it was amazinggg..

best part for me

om-- toh mai kya karooo

gauri- aap jaiyee

om-- rukho

🀣

these two are adorable πŸ˜†  love them so much.. 
sweetrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like their relationship.. Not like others which have silly fights, and unnecessary dialogues.. They share sober relationship which is shown very rare in indian tv industry.. Hope they continue it😳
NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today  It was made clear how deep is the relationdhip of this two  as humans as freinds and as  husband and wife perfect for each but the fact they met in the wrong time and circumtances
made their journey hard and long and painful

rikara are perfect I  love them

Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It will air today right at 10.30 pm IST
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O'they summed up this phase of their life beautifully ... Gauri is strong ... And you said right lakshu after today those who were saying she is weak have got their answer ... She has a devotion and self respect ... She knows when and how to give back...
Infact omkie and gauri both are very strong ... Its not easy for a man to say sorry to ignore their ego ... And I loved this about Om sorry comes so fluently from his side...they both are lucky to have each other
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovvve your analysis. Ahhh.. today's episode was quite sad imo. We've come a lonnng way watching Rikara/Gaurika's journey. What started with takkar, converted to continuous misunderstandings, an undercover friendship/bromance to more misunderstandings and eventual togetherness, Rikara has come a lonnng way. 

DBO was never a conventioned drama. Fans have had the opportunity to see a lot LOL. Whether that was Swetlana and her freezee, Kali and his crocodile, the bad graphics and CGI (This is a norm for Gul shows, seriously haha), Bua maa and her Ratan obsession etc.. but regardless of what was handed to us, we watched it. In a weird way, these tracks were also quite endearing.. you knew they were bad but you kept watching because it was interesting tooπŸ˜†

Gaurika still have a lonnng way to go.. so I hope we don't see them rushing their progress or their love story. I want to see Rikara talk, i want to see them at their best, their worst. I'm so thankful for all the dialogues Gauri said today.. she was absolutely perfect. The fact that she relayed Omkara never understood her, never wanted to understand her had me cheering. Yes girl, you tell him. Hit him with the truth.. and Om's acceptance of his mistakes. He still has a long way to go in terms of repentence.. loved the way Gauri reminded him of her self-respect too. Pyaar meh sab kuch nahi chalta, dusre hisse hone bhi bohat zaroori hai.. i.e. respect. Seriously hope we get to see their development.😊

Sorry. Just kinda threw out all my thoughts onto this post ;-))) it's the effect of DBO. Gonna miss it a lot...
Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 6 years ago
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

best part for me

om-- toh mai kya karooo

gauri- aap jaiyee

om-- rukho

🀣

I loved thisπŸ˜† The way he hit his forehead when she said tho main chali jaati hoonπŸ˜†
crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a wonderful write up Lakshmi..πŸ‘
Loved every bit of epi...From the way Om apologized her ,to the way she stood to her self respect...
Every dialog of Gauri was audience question of why she HSS to stay with him...
Om will have to win her back...and he will do it with full shiddath
And this, is making me all more excited for their journey
Om said :

PERFECT PYAAR
PERFECT SHAADI 
SIRF KHAHANIYON 
MEIN HI MILTI HAIN 

this is going to change...