Capturing her parting moments - Anuja sathe (our before leap Radhabai)

Posted: 6 years ago

Traditional attire shows real beauty...

Chote chimnaji with bade Chimnaji...😉

THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING 💔
I can't believe today is probably the last of her that I'll see as Radhabai. 😭
She was just the perfect choice for it. Stern expressions, a soft heart & conveying a million emotions.

And I'll miss those Paan moments the most. Such beautiful, touching scenes they were! 
How I wish I could continue seeing her for more but we needed an elder Radhabai, didn't we?

She's a great actress and an even greater person in real life. Best of luck to her for her future endeavours! <3
Miss you Aai!
Thankyou for sharing the IG posts!😳
Originally posted by .-Amethyst-.

THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING 💔
I can't believe today is probably the last of her that I'll see as Radhabai. 😭
She was just the perfect choice for it. Stern expressions, a soft heart & conveying a million emotions.

And I'll miss those Paan moments the most. Such beautiful, touching scenes they were! 
How I wish I could continue seeing her for more but we needed an elder Radhabai, didn't we?

She's a great actress and an even greater person in real life. Best of luck to her for her future endeavours! <3
Miss you Aai!

those paan moments... , simple yet special...😳
Originally posted by .-Amethyst-.

Thankyou for sharing the IG posts!😳

🤗
TFS 😊 I am gonna miss Anuja. She is so graceful and a wonderful actress too. Will miss the kids most. This show probably has one of the best ensemble cast. Hope the leap doesn't butcher the show.
Thanks for sharing these awesome posts and pictures. Each one speaks a million words!!

I am short of words to praise Anuja and the Radha Bai portrayed by her 👏 Just wishing Anuja good luck and equally amazing roles in future..
😃  😃  Thanks   😃  😃

😃 😃  😳  😳 😃 😃 😳  For The  Lovely Photographs  ! ! 😉 😆  😳 😃 Very Nice ! !  😳 😃  😉 😆 Paan Moments Really  👍🏼  😃

😃 😳   😃  😃 😃
Edited by Manzz - 6 years ago
It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words...In this case, the words beneath the pictures are as honest and expressive as the pictures themselves. I've been following the Peshwa Bajirao cast for quite a while now, and seeing all of Anuja's pictures from her journey through this show has been like catching glimpses of her feelings. It seems like she started counting down last month and the torrent of memories and messages hasn't let up yet! Looking at those posts makes me so emotional because I was - and always will be - so invested in the show that ended this week!

The innate grace, strength, vibrancy, and passion that Anuja has as a woman seems to find its way into all the characters she portrays onscreen, whether in Marathi or in Hindi fiction. Radhabai Balaji Bhat is a role that gave her tremendous scope to explore and showcase all of that, and she made the character her own to the extent that whenever I think of Radhabai Barve, I will visualize Anuja Sathe. What an exceptionally gifted actress she is!

I will be forever thankful that Peshwa Bajirao was the show that led me to discover Anuja's impressive emoting abilities and to rediscover Manish's powerful screen presence. Becoming Radhabai and Balaji allowed them to delve into so many aspects of various roles and relationships - they are such excellent actors that they shone in every single scene and left behind a void that is impossible to fill. For me, they are the true power couple of this story. They always have been and always will be! #OTP

When Anuja first posted that picture of herself and Manishji, my first reaction was one of awe at the beauty of the framing and their expressions...and then I wondered which jhoola scene they had been shooting for. Their jhoola/paan moments are my most favorite scenes from the entire show because everything reflects the warmth that they exude when they are together. This picture is even more beautiful because of the contrast of darkness and light. Balaji holding the deepak up to Radha's face, so that it illuminates her features as she gazes at him...Everything that defines their relationship - respect, love, strength, solace, togetherness - and the significance of that deepak, has been captured in a single frame.

P.S. The Bhat family photo that Anuja posted from the last day of Peshwa Bajirao...Manishji shared that photo as well as one more photo which appears to be from after the shoot. They recreated their Bhat parivaar photo. I love it! It's like seeing the little family in two different eras - the 18th century and the 21st century! And Manishji's message! "Will miss you all! Will be together soon! God bless!!!" SO precious, the bonding that Manish, Anuja, and the children share! 
Thanks for this...😊

I don't remember, when was the last time, I felt so much for a mother's character...😊I will miss her a lot...