Of Storms And Terror||AdvNi os

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

OfStormsAndTerror

She was everyone's dream living in a nightmare
She was a lost cause and I was her destruction.
She was an enchanting glow but a pit of darkness to me
She was beautiful storm and I was her terror.

She was perched upon the low brown stool.Her dainty ,slender fingers glided across the keys,hitting each note in harmony.She slowly moved from lower to higher octave as the she hit the chorus.Her fingers moved in complete harmony ,alternating between light and fast movements.The soft yet paced music filled the room ,sinking into each corner.Her movements were sharp and fast forming an oracle of the notes.Every single note was imprinted in her memory.She was born to be a pianist.

His eyes were still yet I saw splash of emotion
He was fire yet I burned him
He was a mystery but an open book to me
He was wounded yet my cure

Light strokes blended into the hard ones.He briskly switched from lighter hues to darker shades.After those outline strokes ,he moved toward the iris mixing in hard and light strokes ,creating shadows and bright spots.Reddish-brown tangled with gold circles around pupil.He looked at her yet again seeming to be struck on her dark mahogany orbs with specks of silver floating in them.Her eyes held the biggest mysteries of the world ,curtained by that dark mahogany layer that lights up when exposed to sunlight.

Her dark bottomless pits reminded him of secrets ,coated with dark to cover pain while tinged with hues of light to want for more.He was sucked into those wide ,ever charming eyes of her.Her opaquely veiled dark eyes stood out against her creamy skin.She felt unnerved under the scrutiny of his intense gaze.Her soul felt the weight of his gaze ,even before she knew.His hands were continuously forming hard strokes blended with light hues ,creating highlights and midtones but his gaze intended to fix only on her.Like always she managed to anchor his attention.

"Stop staring.How can you even paint me while I am.playing"
Her voice contained hues of irritation,she finally asked unable to keep it down.

"I wanted capture a live picture of you so ditched the camera.Just for you"
His tone was devoid of any emotion.It almost sounded empty as if no soul is there to provide feelings to it.
"Don't worry my focus is not on your hands though"

His mechanical robotic expressions were making her red with anger.Those leather dark eyes glimmered with blaze as he continued to draw strokes after stroke, creating an illusion of dark and light.Blending them in proportion.

"Stay still"
His eyes taunted her,a satirical mirth was glinting in them.He was upto no good,just looking for trouble.He was just a trouble maker.Her body held the poise,straight back,chin angled at exactly 90 degree though the conflicts in her orbs were pretty visible.Her eyes served as a porthole to her soul; revealing a certain amount of emotion ,just to give an insight ,a peek to her inner self.

"Am I unnerving you ?"
A deep dark and bitter humour laced his voice as he asked her.She continued to glide her fingers ,notes changing from soft to hard,she was hitting hard on every key making it vibrate throughout the room.

"You have pretty delusions,Advay."
Her tone was almost sweet if it hadn't been heavily doped with sardonic tinge.Ends of her mouth curled up in sneer.
"Are you still hung up on me"
Behind the sarcasm in her tone ,there lied a tinge of seriousness.She was curious about it,though she knew he would never admit it ,even if he still was hung upon her.

"I don't think this is even possible now ? I don't possess a soul to love anyone"
His direct negative answer made chills run down her spine.He was know for twisting around words but never revealing his issues.His tone fizzled with arrogance while his words were broken.

"For a person who claims to be Raja Harishchandra,you sure lie a lot"
She would rather be at a word war with him,spewing insults and taking his harsh words than to open up her soul to him.She was afraid to reveal her feelings as he would be mirroring them.Lies were better for wounded soul than the harsh truth.

" That's a bit rich coming from you,Chandani"
He dragged the Chandani part,his steely ,sharp words were made to hurt.Over the years he had learned about the scheme that step down on the people before they step on you that's the only way to survive.

Her warm and tantalizing orbs ,curtained with thick black lashes regarded him with a glacial look.Her eyes were capable of holding all the mysteries of the world hiding them in the depth of their bottomless pit.Specs of silver ,glistened in the sunlight revealing the pain that she covered with her dark ignorance.He added another layer of fusion in her iris.

"Still in love with me.Did I hurt you that bad"
She spoke with rigidness,barely keeping emotions away from her voice.She was holding back everything she once felt for him.A facade of malevolence came onto her face.

He scoffed at her,no traces of anger were shown onto his face.His jet black eyes ringed with lighter hues regarded her with pity and bitterness.

"You still own a soul ,I can see it in your eyes"
She spoke shocking herself more than him.His soul was barely breathing behind those black curtains of his eyes.It wasn't before the demon inside him.completely possess him ,leaving no room for his soul.

"You aren't worth of my time"
He stood up abruptly ,her words affecting him deep down.The truth in her voice made him wonder if his wounds are so visible to the world,he didn't a show of his broken soul.He cannot bear to open up everything to her.

She abruptly stopped on a key and stood up ,striding slowly towards the place he was sitting before.

"If I am not worth of your time, then you don't own a single second of my life"
To him.she was a combination of everything wild and alluring in this world.Taking the portrait he left unfinished ,she moved towards him, her hand barely brushing his.She was yet again holding herself back.The ugly dilemma of holding back or going with flow made her rethink.She stared at the portrait peeking into her eyes that were the only thing drawn on the paper.Those eyes were more intriguing than her own ,showing everything that she was afraid to show.

She was far more interested in the words that were imprinted at the end of that paper that only contained her eyes.

"Let your eyes become the porthole my soul .Be my cure.Heal me"

He wildly reached for hand to hold on, only to meet with the thin air.She walked away from there not being able to look into his eyes,afraid of seeing his pain the process.He never said anything nor she was expecting him to be.It was his subconscious mind that wrote those words there without him having a knowledge about it.He would never admit to it in life.He wanted to hold onto her while she couldn't let herself drag him down.She didn't have the courage to keep on moving,holding his hand and letting go of her was just pain for him

Her steps were dizzy with heavy skulk,she desperately wanted to get out of here..He was begging her to heal him,to provide air to his dying soul.He wanted her eyes to become the window of his soul.How can she do that when her own soul was curtained with the darkness.How can she heal him ,when she herself was on verge of crumbling into nothingness.She was afraid to scar his soul ever more.She cannot heal him when she was the reason of the pain inflicted up on him.

She just walked away from him without turning back.

She was everything wild and beautiful
Maybe a storm that waited to strike
He was a trapped animal
that waited for heavens to reach him.

Happy reading.
Cheers!!
Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Such a sad painful story
Both of them are hurting so much
Both of them love each other
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

Such a sad painful story
Both of them are hurting so much
Both of them love each other

They are broken souls.
Thank u
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Argggh!!!
*wrong post*Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 6 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing os superb loved it
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Anshuu...🤔 You are a big time sadist, no?  Will I get something not-emotional, not-painful stuff from you??😆
Coming to the shot, very beautifully penned down. Awesome. 

Much Love
-Harshada
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahaAli2905

amazing os superb loved it

Woah!!
Thanks a ton
Glad you liked it
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Thanks a lot😊