6th July - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with...Sheetal asking lawyers to file a case against Mahek..Mahek asks Mohit what he is doing has he gone blind... lawyers tells these case will run long in courts ..Sonal tells let him file we will fight the case .. Sheetal ask to stop taking her side and support Mohit as she will make him win..Jeevan ask them to stop..he how's inside and bring a rope and hammer and do the partition of the house taking him to take his part of property and tells from today he has died for them .. Sheetal tells it's ok I am their for him .. Mohit was about to tell something when Sheetal make him to keep quiet and ask Sonal to come their side, she goes towards Mahek and hugs her and tells iam supporting him only he has lost his way and we have to show him the right path and I will stand in front of him and guide him...Mahek tells you must have earned money but what you have lost today you won't be able to earn Again...kanta asks mahek to go home it's late ..

Nikki is in the garden and stops Mahek and ask where she was I have called you so many times...she checks her mobile and tells sorry their was lot of problem at home...and she tells her to come back to white chillies and the problem white chillies  is facingshes about to leave when she tells that Come back for your love and she knows Shaurya also loves him ... Mahek tells she needs some time..and looks in balcony where Shaurya was on phone trying to convince someone...

It's morning and Shaurya enters WC and tells everyone is working so hard today..Nikki tells everything will be fine now ..and gives him a snack to taste and he ask what it is..Mahek tells new menu of white chillies... Shaurya goes to her and asks what she is doing here and tries to take her out and she tells it's her restaurant and she won't be going anywhere...if he wants he can go..mahek and Nikki looks at each other and smile and Shaurya goes aside and stand..

Mahek was busy with staff and kanta calls her as she was searching for some ingredient and she wasn't getting it...Mahek tells her mind is somewhere else and try to pacify her and kanta ask where is she..Mahek tells she is at WC and kanta asks her try to sort out things with Shaurya and take care of his business...

Mahek asks Priya to taste the dish and Priya is impressed with it...Mahek tries to make a dish with flour ..and Nikki comes out.. Shaurya ask where she is going..she is head chef... Niki tells Mahek is doing good and working with whole team...Mahek calls Niki saying she her help...

After break MehRya Romance...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God sonal is still on team sharmas...
And thanks to kc..she gave an perfect advice today to mehak 

That she needs to concentrate more on her married life ...we're she is needed more ...

SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Paani!!! Paani laaya romance leke...

Main Phir bhi Tumko Chaungaa background music..

OH My Freaking Gawd!! I swear I'm gonna cry from happiness..

Aaj kitne dinn baad cushion ko main hug Kia hai yaar!! 😳

MehRya Romance!! WOOOHOOO!! YAAAYYY...Edited by SharkylovesJake - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
This sheetal totally took control of mohit of mohits brain I guess...
And okay today was bad day...but I guess the third part is gonna be interesting...
Loved the way mehak sushed shaurya up !
Mehrya - tashan bhi sab ke samne ...aur romance bhi sabke samne..πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Sheetal serve breakfast to Mohit and Sharma's are having breakfast on dining table...kanta ask Sonal to drink milk after break fast...kanta looks at Mohit and gets sad.. Sheetal provokes him saying he shouldn't forgive them... Jeevan tells we can't take mahek help for long...Mahek was trying to clean her face as some flour was sticked on her face and few water drops water falls on Shaurya..he looks at her angrily...tap knob gets stuck and she gets drenched in water and water also splash on Shaurya
Thabassum19 thumbnail
I guess heli ko kal ka special thread bananae ka plan drop karna parega ...πŸ˜†
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Chalo looks positive now... Stop fighting n start understanding each other... Did I read right?? Mehrya romance?? 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

This sheetal totally took control of mohit of mohits brain I guess...

And okay today was bad day...but I guess the third part is gonna be interesting...
Loved the way mehak sushed shaurya up !
Mehrya - tashan bhi sab ke samne ...aur romance bhi sabke samne..πŸ˜†

Lagta Hai kaala Jadoo Kar Diya Hai Sheetal ne πŸ˜‘
Hope the Romance part isn't dreamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Episode was goodπŸ˜›
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Chalo looks positive now... Stop fighting n start understanding each other... Did I read right?? Mehrya romance?? 

Forcefit for the situation ...nai ? 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Is this for mehrya romance ? πŸ˜†