This is end of Star Plus for me

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I used to watch iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ek baar phir but there star plus was biased  to the show and off air it. I used to watch raja ki ayegi barat and same star plus was biased and shifted the show to noon. I could never watch it due to school. Star plus played with my feelings and I curse it as an audience. This time they are being extremely partial to saathiya. 
All other shows of the channel are utterly crap. I don't know how the channel has the highest trp. I tried to watch new show iss pyaar ko but it's also crap. 

Soon star plus will lose their position to colors. I watch a number of shows in colors like Shakti, Bhaag bakool bhaag and I m looking forward to watching Mahakali. 

But saathiya was best. I don't know how I will deal with this. Can you guys suggest me a good show. Romantic and family drama wise show. ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

I used to watch iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ek baar phir but there star plus was biased to the show and off air it. I used to watch raja ki ayegi barat and same star plus was biased and shifted the show to noon. I could never watch it due to school. Star plus played with my feelings and I curse it as an audience. This time they are being extremely partial to saathiya.

All other shows of the channel are utterly crap. I don't know how the channel has the highest trp. I tried to watch new show iss pyaar ko but it's also crap.

Soon star plus will lose their position to colors. I watch a number of shows in colors like Shakti, Bhaag bakool bhaag and I m looking forward to watching Mahakali.

But saathiya was best. I don't know how I will deal with this. Can you guys suggest me a good show. Romantic and family drama wise show.😭

me to

i am done with this channel
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Can you please suggest me some good shows to watch. 
DevNafan221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Devoleena is not part of upcoming season of Bigg Boss so please don't believe any rumors and Devoleena as Gopi back to work
chocolate_boy thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevNafan221

Devoleena is not part of upcoming season of Bigg Boss so please don't believe any rumors and Devoleena as Gopi back to work

What u saying dear? The whole world knows saathiya is going off air. People are making trolls in Facebook. 
DevNafan221 thumbnail

What u saying dear? The whole world knows saathiya is going off air. People are making trolls in Facebook.

I say only this Devoleena is not part of upcoming season of Bigg Boss & Devoleena back to SNS set
chocolate_boy thumbnail
I m so upset. Please star give the show noon slot. Also ye rishta should be at noon along with ye ha mohob. There are 5 shows in noon will star change all their slot? 
DevNafan221 thumbnail

I m so upset. Please star give the show noon slot. Also ye rishta should be at noon along with ye ha mohob. There are 5 shows in noon will star change all their slot?

They don't need to change anything just they can continue the show
Tsmp that's show Trp just 0.6 ok if they give 7pm slot to this show so trp will increase but it's never gonna beat Sns Trp
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Kumkum also had good TRP at the 1pm slot so why can't tu sooraj also? Star is making bad decisions. Tu sooraj can't even survive a year at evening slot. 
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can you please suggest me some good shows to watch.

meri durga,

ek hasina thi
(on star utsav 9pm daily IST)