Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wtf. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Every Kapoor kid has taken the name of their grandfather every chance they get. Ranbir and Kareena do it still so many years into their career so why can't this fellow use it too. 

As for the girl, she has Mira Rajput vibe and looks like her. She is much better looking than Jahnavi/Sara IMO. 
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am glad new girls are being introduced in Bollywood, we have dearth of good new actresses in Bollywood. With star kids like Sara and Jhanvi debuting, there's an outsider to balance it out.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Just because someone is an outsider doesn't mean they should be supported. This girl is horrible looking. Dare I say it even Alia is better than her!Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I did not think I will say this... but Aayush Sharma is better than this Jain guy... 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Coz he doesn't have the Kapoor last name, they had to resort to THIS to emphasize he's a star kid?! How effin lame YRF!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I've never seen YRF try so hard for any newcomer(s). I don't remember then doing anything like this for Ranveer, Arjun, Parineeti. 
I wonder how much money the Kapoors pumped into this movie tbh. 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Just because someone is an outsider doesn't mean they should be supported. This girl is horrible looking. Dare I say it even Alia is better than her!

Just noticed that the girl doesn't look good when she smiles! Big minus imo ðŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I saw the girl's video and she is ok...has lot of confidence which is good. Not much of a looker as is the norm for YRF girls. Soon Adi will get to work on her and turn her into something grotesque. 
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shakal se niradhaar lagta hai aur naam adhar. Karo lauch isso bhi. Dekh lenge.