Frequent Posters

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who is Anya Singh? I dont find anything special about these two

Now tbh it's really frustrating for outsiders who must be struggling so hard to get a chance
All the female starkids waiting to be launched be like  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Edited by TheSoundOfMusic - 6 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
W*F ?? Don't show me Raj Kapoor pictures to launch anyone from his lineage. I will tear them apart if they don't have his acting talent. Hell I will tear them apart if they don't have Ranbir's talent. Show me the money as they say. We all have seen more duds with Raj kapoor's family than success. So chup ke let the work talk. Until then work f**king hard. So this one is a Jain, Armaan's brother I suppose ? He was a mega flop, let us see if this one is any better.
As for the girl, dear YRF I don't care unless she is looking for a calendar photo shoot why are you launching her like this ? My respect for KJO launching people has gone up after this. 
Edited by Justmoi - 6 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justmoi

W*F ?? Don't show me Raj Kapoor pictures to launch anyone from his lineage. I will tear them apart if they don't have his acting talent. Hell I will tear them apart if they don't have Ranbir's talent. Show me the money as they say. We all have seen more duds with Raj kapok's family than success. So chup ke let the work talk. Until then work f**king hard. So this one is a Jain, Armaan's brother I suppose ? He was a mega flop, let us see if this one is any better.

As for the girl, dear YRF I don't care unless she is looking for a calendar photo shoot why are you launching her like this ? My respect for KJO launching people has gone up after this. 

I came to write this !! 
Using Raj Kapoor's pic is so not done . Dude, you got movie in YRF, prove yourself.

I am  not impressed by Adhar at all. Pullu had better impact in his Kyunki launch scene than this guy. I am hoping he has some talent.

I like Anya better than him. She has spark and hope she can act. We need new actresses. Hope she can act.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
both of them are seriously ewww😵
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justmoi

W*F ?? Don't show me Raj Kapoor pictures to launch anyone from his lineage. I will tear them apart if they don't have his acting talent. Hell I will tear them apart if they don't have Ranbir's talent. Show me the money as they say. We all have seen more duds with Raj kapok's family than success. So chup ke let the work talk. Until then work f**king hard. So this one is a Jain, Armaan's brother I suppose ? He was a mega flop, let us see if this one is any better.

+1 million...like these two are below average🥱
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

+1 million...like these two are below average🥱

Don't be too confident about KJO, Sara, Jhanvi, Pandey kids and many are coming from Dharma soon

YRF launched RS, Anu, SSR and Pari before. Even Bhoomi is good. 

Is their movie ready or is this just casting announcement? 
-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like that Mustafa guy of Machine & will probably have the fate like him as well.