Excited for Preetika Rao's entry

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The show is now heading towards leap and rumours are in full swing that Preetika Rao will enter as Kamini's daughter Mohini post leap.I have seen her previous show beintehaa in which she essayed the role of a muslim girl Aliya.She was marvellous as Aliya.Her paring with Harshad Arora was awesome  and acclaimed by viewers not only in india but in Pakistan Indonesia turkey UK SA and many other countries.
I was a fan of Sanjeeda Shekh too but she dissapointed me with her  average performance in this show. It was not totally her fault.Her character is  not well written as well. There is no depth in her character and it seems that director also  failed in taking out good performance from her. 
 Though Preetika is one serial old in tv world and done some south movies but she is a really good actress.She is entering in this show at a point when it is not doing well and ratings are very low or lowest on channel we can say. The way makers have created the characters of madhav and kamini i don't have high hopes  from makers about preetika's character though Vijyalaxmi's character is an exception all thanks to sara's brilliant acting. Preetika has waited for more than a year to start this show so there must be something special about  her character. I hope this show works in her favour and ratings also improve after her entry. Even if does not happen she is not be blamed because  she is not the only person responsible  for fate of this show. 
Many shows have improved after leap with introduction of new characters.I hope makers have chosen a good actor as male lead for her as alote depends upon chemistry of mainlead and her character  is not shallow like kamini. Its too early to say anything but after seeing kamini madhav i don't trust creatives. Hope everything goes well and show will do well  after her entry.

Edited by Aarohi2009 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You said everything. 👍🏼

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

The show is now heading towards leap and rumours are in full swing that Preetika Rao will enter as Kamini's daughter Mohini post leap.I have seen her previous show beintehaa in which she essayed the role of a muslim girl Aliya.She was marvellous as Aliya.Her paring with Harshad Arora was awesome  and acclaimed by viewers not only in india but in Pakistan Indonesia turkey UK SA and many other countries.

I was a fan of Sanjeeda Shekh too but she dissapointed me with her  average performance in this show. It was not totally her fault.Her character is  not well written as well. There is no depth in her character and it seems that director also  failed in taking out good performance from her. 
 Though Preetika is one serial old in tv world and done some south movies but she is a really good actress.She is entering in this show at a point when it is not doing well and ratings are very low or lowest on channel we can say. The way makers have created the characters of madhav and kamini i don't have high hopes  from makers about preetika's character though Vijyalaxmi's character is an exception all thanks to sara's brilliant acting. Preetika has waited for more than a year to start this show so there must be something special about  her character. I hope this show works in her favour and ratings also improve after her entry. Even if does not happen she is not be blamed because  she is not the only person responsible  for fate of this show. 
Many shows have improved after leap with introduction of new characters.I hope makers have chosen a good actor as male lead for her as alote depends upon chemistry of mainlead and her character  is not shallow like kamini. Its too early to say anything but after seeing kamini madhav i don't trust creatives. Hope everything goes well and show will do well  after her entry.

Edited by luvshamrita10 - 6 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  😃  Well Said 😃  😃

😃 😃  😳  😳 😃 😃 😳  Great Analytic Views And Points  ! ! 😉 😆  😳 😃 Very Nice ! !  😳 😃  😉 😆 

😃 😳   😃  😃 😃