darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
plz plz dont end this show...i seriously laughed out loud when amitwa came and do those stupid acts and thought that raghwa got married to charni...🤣
this serial's every characters are items ...ha ha ha...even uncredited characters like bindu ,parba
they now a days turned into a serial they made audience laugh at very critical moment...i still cant stop my laughter...hats off whole MAM team.,...this is the only serial i can remember all characters,bcoz everyone is unique and peculiar item for comical issue.they get comical in serious issues. even mean characters also...otherwise in every serial after running for some time all characters look same

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally  agree with you, 
when it started, they started with a promise to make it a comedy drama and at 1st they didn't 
it was too serious and allot of headaches , fights n so on. 
but now. when it is about to end, it become less headache and allot of laughs. 

yes that scene was funny, mama married charni , great joke of the day/
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is funny. But how long this foolish charni going to love that thug of a husband its giving me a headache abuser se pyar 
Amitwa is real nautanki and that rani loves him every c
haracter is out of this world 
Wese raghaw is right hes seeing what others aren't
savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All these girls pari Nimmi etc have dadi to advice them. Arti mother father ditched her at the first sign of marital trouble. They especially her mother told her that whatever happens she should stick to husband. So she thinks it is sin to think of another man though she is divorced from hubby.   By the way I am waiting for the day when somebody will throw something o n dados face .A horrible character also inadequate actress.   
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

It is funny. But how long this foolish charni going to love that thug of a husband its giving me a headache abuser se pyar 

Amitwa is real nautanki and that rani loves him every c
haracter is out of this world 
Wese raghaw is right hes seeing what others aren't

shukar hai raghav started opening his mouth and taking action
we had many episodes where he was blindly following mother rules. 

that charni loves her husband, he divorced her but she doesnt accept that, but her acceptance won't really matter anyone. she was divorce and now got married so this is the fact, shadi ho gyi aab jo hai so ha
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like the new concept lets see how nimmi and pari gets their patner ,hope charnis gunda husband comes and beat her up again honestly i want some woman power where she stands up for herself her self respect 
That's why i like ammaji jo bhi ho shes one woman with power and atthority
Dont get me wrong I don't believe in domestic voilence or any time of voilence but charnis love for that husband of hers is unbelievable 
savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not funny to be beaten.Its seems a dirty lady like dadi should be respected and a simple lady who is ditched by her own parents for no fault of hers should be beaten.
desvidesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

I totally agree with you,

when it started, they started with a promise to make it a comedy drama and at 1st they didn't
it was too serious and allot of headaches , fights n so on.
but now. when it is about to end, it become less headache and allot of laughs.

yes that scene was funny, mama married charni , great joke of the day/

But why do you say "...when it is about to end..."? Wasn't that a rumor?
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

I like the new concept lets see how nimmi and pari gets their patner ,hope charnis gunda husband comes and beat her up again honestly i want some woman power where she stands up for herself her self respect 

That's why i like ammaji jo bhi ho shes one woman with power and atthority
Dont get me wrong I don't believe in domestic voilence or any time of voilence but charnis love for that husband of hers is unbelievable 

actually i waited for that person to come in the marriage of amit, they were good friends, how come he didn't invite his friend into his marriage. 
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: desvidesh

But why do you say "...when it is about to end..."? Wasn't that a rumor?

i guess we only have to wait n watch because i heard 21 july is last episode.