Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
waise sarla ne bataya tha k wo fake pregnancy thi, koi real pregnancy nahi thi, 
wo ashok se shadi karna chahti thi to amma ko ullu banaya and made her help them run away
same trick she was teaching pari when pari got married to her husband

Originally posted by: ronshaan

waise sarla ne bataya tha k wo fake pregnancy thi, koi real pregnancy nahi thi, 

wo ashok se shadi karna chahti thi to amma ko ullu banaya and made her help them run away
same trick she was teaching pari when pari got married to her husband

No no brightlightIFsijjlerz  darlingjee..
Wat i am saying...had this shown to US anytime to viewers
Sarla telling mommy prego was fake?
Was that shown ?
 I dont think so...coz amit pari all shown grownup saands.
So show nvr showed prebirth days or childhood days.

So this is first time bhaandaa fhoota of ammaji  in front of younger generation. What a shame.

Also...raghuva says he hated asokiya for that deed of prego lie n run away grooom.
But i dont think soo he was involved in  that act of lie.poor lalluram.
ronshaan thumbnail
actually when pari wanted to marry with her husband she did the same trick and during their convo sarla told her that she also did the same trick on amma and it worked, amma helped her run away, amma doesnt know it was fake, amma always believed it was real one.
check the scenes b4 pari's marriage, how she made her mother help her out and during that their chat, she did say it was fake.. because her daughter did the same thing; yet raghav didn't know it was fake nor amma, i guess after marrying she did have kid quickly but also same thing pari tried 2 do.

Ashok should have come to raghav n ask to marry his sister but ashok didn't that's why raghav hates him.  

Originally posted by: ronshaan

actually when pari wanted to marry with her husband she did the same trick and during their convo sarla told her that she also did the same trick on amma and it worked, amma helped her run away, amma doesnt know it was fake, amma always believed it was real one.

check the scenes b4 pari's marriage, how she made her mother help her out and during that their chat, she did say it was fake.. because her daughter did the same thing; yet raghav didn't know it was fake nor amma, i guess after marrying she did have kid quickly but also same thing pari tried 2 do.

Ashok should have come to raghav n ask to marry his sister but ashok didn't that's why raghav hates him.

okok okkk okkk. brightlightsijjlerz. yes the minute i clicked the reply above yess i remembered thn itself sarla did speak abt past during fkn vyom sujeev. flop show. pari is like one s**t nnw not getting any men
ronshaan thumbnail
yeah.. pari was after men but now she is not watching anyone.. i wonder, maybe because she is still called married woman so.. no other man allowed
Heyhh heyhh heyyh heyyh
Now i am on πŸ‘ top ranking than you  @ brightlightdajjlerz
In memory..πŸ‘

[Y]  to itsmyopinion πŸ˜†

You forgott ???πŸ˜‰  i think yes u totally forgot
Both sarla  pari  s**ts  and old hags shanti n kaushi  were after that  fraud  minister son...(  and got fkn caught in bkmb blast n bangkok kidnap )

Pari was whorrreed completelyπŸ˜†

Omg...that was tooo hilarious...pari acted like tawayaaf singing in mehfil etc...

And got ditched...total flop...

Pari thn was after one more road side snartee in white coat.

Pari can easily make anyone use her on bed. She is sooo cheeeap.  Voyuckss...  i hope she is not having HIV.

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

desvidesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

No no brightlightIFsijjlerz darlingjee..
Wat i am saying...had this shown to US anytime to viewers
Sarla telling mommy prego was fake?
Was that shown ?
I dont think so...coz amit pari all shown grownup saands.
So show nvr showed prebirth days or childhood days.

So this is first time bhaandaa fhoota of ammaji in front of younger generation. What a shame.

Also...raghuva says he hated asokiya for that deed of prego lie n run away grooom.
But i dont think soo he was involved in that act of lie.poor lalluram.

I was just going to reiterate that Starla had mentioned this in a previous episode, but saw that it has already been clarified. Not sure how to delete a reply once I post it, so editing. Edited by desvidesh - 6 years ago