Watching the stars Armu short story

SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello!!!
I'm new here - not to IF though..😊

I
binge watched this show.. managed to chew most of my finger nails off over the last weeks episodes :)

I loved every bit I have seen of these 2. There is something truly magical about 2 people so different at the outset and a common core.

I just caught up with last nights episode here a short story for you all!

Will be happy to hear your thoughts

❤️

Watching the Stars

The sun had finally set on the macabre day. Mukhi sat at the now empty poolside. Eyes cold staring into where they had fished out burnt corpse 2 nights ago.
His mind linking all that was happening around him and his Gaurani.

Aru stood stunned as doused herself throwing mugfulls of water on her head. Tears of rage mixing with the water as it cascaded down her face.

Aru tum theek ho?? Saanvi ko bulaoon..?? She heard a pained whisper at her door..
She draped herself in her robe and opened the door. She did try replying all that came out was a hoarse painful moan. Stared into his steely eyes.
She walked over to her cabinet pulled on her nightwear. Tears still streaming down.

He walked over and scrapped her tears off with an impatient twitch. She was much better off fighting with him for Mishri's wishes or cursing the signal strength at Amboli. He had hated her as much as he hated her having to explain her sisters misdeeds. She dreamt rich and wanted to work for it. She was brash and rushed headlong but never ever looked like she did now.. beaten. Her tears crushed him like a loved ones tears would.

Khana ka Len? She asked mustering some courage.
He picked her hand wordlessly and walked her over to his cot and to the beside table that had a simple meal. The ate in silence.

She was on mukhi's balcony sitting on the ledge with her feet on mukhi's cot when he returned from the kitchen downstairs with a bowl of chilled gulab Jamuns.

Kayegi?? He spooned a teeny bit to her lips. The quiver on her lip was not because of her day he did not know that. Was is it fear he wondered as he sat next to her feet. His callousy fingers rubbed her bandaged toes. She slid next to him and they sat staring at the stars not knowing where to begin.

Paata hai mukhiji jab my Dilli gayi thi.. apne college friends ke saath. We were shopping at Connaught Place a there was a guy who fingered my friend we all got together and hit him hard.. aur wo daarke mare bhag gaya... papa ko Kaha maine ghar aake tho papa me kaha .. aru sambhalke aisi ghumegi to mushkil me pad jayegi. Pur aaj na accha Hua appne usko pakad liya.

The devil had an axe to grind with you and he knew he could make you pay by getting to me she thought. She wiped her tears remembering she had made muhki vulnerable.

Mere waje se aaj ... he grunted.
Bach gayi she leaned in on him.
Ab main hamesha aap ke saath hee har Jagah jaaoongi.

Us din bhi wo admi bomb lekhe aap ko Hee marne aaya tha.. maine aap ko bachaya.. aur aaj aap ne Mujhe .. Hisaab barabar.

Haan jaanta hoon aru kisi ehsaan nahi leti he said a small smile creeping up his face.

Main ne aap ki life bachayi hai muhkiji.. aur aapka peecha karrongi ab zindagi bar.. she poked the dimple on his cheek while grabbing his arm and resting on his bandaged shoulder.

Theek che he said wishing that night; despite all that the day brought in; would never end tucking her into him with his free hand.

They sat in silence or so he thought till he heard a slight snore in the region of his neck.

Daffor hai meri aru he thought swinging her up to put her on his bed.

Edited by SWAN123 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a wonderful short story!
SWAN123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoopkinarey

What a wonderful short story!

Thanks.. sorry about the unedited version though ! 😊
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome

wow nice one ..after all this drama ArMu should have gulab jamun together
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was so sweet! 
Aru's protectiveness towards Mukhi is endearing considering how vulnerable she herself is but then she doesn't really care about that because like she said, as long as Mukhi is there, she knows she's safe.  They are so similar in that way, thinking and caring for the other before themselves.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautuful short story 😊 Want this in show.
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another beautiful Scene! Thank you!. I've updated this in the index.
SWAN123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malkasub

Another beautiful Scene! Thank you!. I've updated this in the index.

That's so nice of you. Thanks my dear.