Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello my adorable Avika and Manish...I'm Prasanna from Hyderabad, a diehard crazy ROSID addicted fan...

Your Jodi is the best, finest Jodi I've ever seen and can't still let anyone to enter into my heart even it's been more than a year since you've appeared on screen... maybe it's because that you guys always value us and our love, off-screen and onscreen...

My questions:         

>Manish garu(garu means ji' in telugu), this is to you- Did anyone tell you , your acting reminds them of Mr.Amitabh?(bcoz I feel it...you're an awesome actor)

>Avika garu, this is to you-  What do you feel knowing your movie Uyyala Jampala', is one among the top rated movies of Telugu Industry which can be seen any number of times without getting bored in par with big budgeted movies?

> This is for both- ROSID are the best decent couple of television industry, with no trace of indecency...Tell me about the pure bonding of ROSID in your words and what did you learnt from ROLI & SIDDANTH?

santhiyav01 thumbnail
your upcoming project please dont take long break
Suruthi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello my dear ROSID & AVIMAN 🥺
I'm shruthi vishva from Tamilnadu

I always proud to be fan of this two beautiful person..you both are always special to me...

Ques:
1) Is there is any secret behind the word 'how u doin'? If yes what is that? Because whenever you said the word.you both are silently laughing...

2)Avika and Manish one person you never wants to miss in your life...

3)Tell any secret you both hide from eachother(not personal)just funniest thing

4)Manish didyou fight with someone for Avika?Avika did you fight with someone for Manish?

5)As avika who you likes more-siddhant or Manish,as a Manish who u likes more-Roli or Avika(and dont say both are like my eyes so its very diffcult to choose one)

6)you both went long drive in bike?

7)plz Tell any rosid scene which is always close to your heart...   

Please please answer any one question thats enough for me...

Love you so so much Rosid and miss you both...
Congras for cannes..and Thank you for everthing you both did for us...and Thank you for always making us proud...you both are best...Thank youEdited by Suruthi_rosid - 6 years ago
santhiyav01 thumbnail
hi i am santhiya                                                                                                                                                                   avika in your moviewhich movie do you like most   and tell about your birth day celeberation. which gift manish give you and tell about cannes experience. i me myself short film release
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi aviman/rosid im Ezhil from tamilnadu u both are my one & only most fav couple luv u guys
Ques:
1)manish u acted in many serial which character is very close to ur heart siddhant or other character

2)rosid when ur shortflim 'i me myself' will release we badly want to see u both in onscreen again

3)avika what gift manish give u on this birthdayEdited by amirtha_rosid - 6 years ago
NanduRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rosid/Aviman,

Here is a diehard fan of yours,Nandana from Kerala..
I was 'again,always and forever' a Rosidian and will always be..I've always admired you,and rosid fills my life with bliss always..Do react to any of these questions and you'll make my day...

Questions:-

1.Have you ever felt the presence of Roli and Siddhant in yourselves,even after your roles came to an end?On any occasions?

2.Have you ever thought of your entry to the television screen,As Rosid, based on any of the Rosid fanfictions?And If yes,Which one?(BTW,Do you read them?)

3.What are your opinions about love,"The magical,unexplained feeling",as people say?

4.What was the biggest joy avika has given to you Manish,and Manish has given to you avika?

5.What was the spirit,the specialty in Rosid(according to you),Which earned the pair a huge fan following?

6.What do you have to share with us,Rosidians,On yourselves?(Any new memorable moment?)

Rosid has always been my passion.My day starts with you and ends with you..Love you guys..Proud to be an Avimanian/a Rosidian..
And Yeah,congrats for Cannes..
Really happy to have a tete a tete with you guyss...
Rock it!!!
Edited by NanduRosid - 6 years ago
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello ROSID/AVIMAN,
I am saranya from Tamilnadu, crazy fan of yours...
Congrats for your big success of Cannes
Love u Manish/Avika

Qus:

1.Please tell about your Cannes trip?
2.which is the best birthday gift you've ever received??

Edited by angelsaranya - 6 years ago