Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Leandra

She is not wearing gloves I am dam sure it's is mohit if mehak then I am happy to the core think about Shaurya πŸ˜†

When Sheetal came to taste she said it's osum and said I will help and wore gloves. I may be wrong but I think I saw her wearing gloves πŸ˜•
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for LU sharms di.
I know he will win .when i was 4 yrs old i started watching serials with my grand ma so i could guess he will win.Even i started writing os in which sk won but he lost mehek yesterday i started writing it but noone interested i think.

Ok now coming to episode.
Sk is no more a teetotaller .He drinks to celebrate his victory sometimes his misery.I am proud of my egoistic,sadistic,stupid,psycho ,bhai.sorry i forgot he should get the best cheater in the world award  not some low class chef award 😑.congrats bhai for ur victory.πŸ‘

I am sure he is mohit who mixed salt in dish as i could see clearly someone wearing apron and i could see some piece of white shirt  and jeans .Waiting for sanjh di's caps for conformation.Mehek still couldnt believe its sk who deceived her but jc was sure it was sk the master mind behind this this time he got brain after a longtime .

Waiting for mehrya equation on monday.I want seperation if not i am done goodbye zkm.
anisha-anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somebody changed the seasoning which Mehak added in the end. If it's Mehak, the its accidental.
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Todays caps by Sanjh should help us know who wore gloves and aprons...

Coz I really remember that it was Mohit in apron.. But it could be Sheetal too.. I am getting brain farts from all the theories about WHO PUT SALT?? Man that sounds like a Creepypasta..
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Leandra

Mehak is crying she is not yar it's mohit I am dam sure, he is wearing gloves and apron, that Sheetal did not wear and shaurya gave cheque he came out of sharmas house to take cheque

When mehak find out and mohit going to insult big time

Shaurya bribed Mohit...but MS doesn't looked so shocked watching the pics ...let's see who is that Mahek or Mohit😲
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=vimikrao]Who is the person who backstabed Mehek. This man, I don't understand who did he bribe. In next episode we would come to know that also. But Karuna was right apno se jeeta toh kya jeeta, pehle apnonko jeeto. This man, does he know the meaning of this or not. πŸ˜²
Thanks for LU Sham. 

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharkylovesJake

Todays caps by Sanjh should help us know who wore gloves and aprons...

Coz I really remember that it was Mohit in apron.. But it could be Sheetal too.. I am getting brain farts from all the theories about WHO PUT SALT?? Man that sounds like a Creepypasta..

They both wearing it iam sure 
Tere Brian farts phir start hogaye πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oshbgosh

I am speechless Shamz. Thank you for the update.

Welcome Osh 
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay.. I will sound crazy but here is my theory about the person adding salt
It was Mehak who did that. Nikita must have informed Mehak about Shaurya bribing Mohit. To find out the truth Mehak herself added the salt and made Mohit taste the dish. She wanted to see if he honestly replies her or not. When he didn't she decided not to taste it herself and let Shaurya win. Because the person for whom she was fighting was himself sold out to that JERK πŸ€’ I inferred it by the looks Mehak was giving to Nikita. Mohit's disappearance says a lot and he must have did this under influence of Sheetal.
I got to watch last 5 min because I was waiting for the next one on Zee. Rest of the theory is based on LU πŸ˜›

Edited by stellaV - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoyana

Guys, my empty bottle is ready to be used on Shaueya to fix his screwed head! πŸ˜‘😑

I hope they show the pic of him giving bribery cheque to someone to win the contest.  

I can't take this anymore...the serial is finished ...😲

Thanks Shams...dunno how you do this day in day out! 

He must haven't given it on the sets ..
Welcome Manno...iπŸ˜›