darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i dont is it going to end or not.but seriously i will miss it a lot.it started as emotional atyachar but suddenly turned into light hearted comedy and must say got language accent and dialogues .this is the only serial i which every character attracts focus on their issues.really miss every character.shanti,kusiya,raghav,riya,shivam,charni,golu,rani,namita,preety,amit,nandu,pari ,ashok and sarla.plz wish it  not to end...my fav comedy serial now .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
honestly i agree with u
i been watching from the very 1st episode, that 1st episode i won't forget made me have headache, still i kept watching, had my own reasons but kept watching, skipping scenes but seeing it all. some "emotional atyachar" did happen, that unfair with kushya's kids, that kushya doing headache, sarla's drama, shanti's love for sarla's kids more and so on. 
Now honestly after riya's death, something happened and story got better, i started seeing every scene without any skip because it is now getting better. well it is going to end so i guess that's it. 21th july or 24th but ok we stlll have 21 days to the end. 
every character was good and em wating for golu's love story to be completed.