29th June - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Anchor telling SK and MS team will compete with each other... Shaurya asks mahek she can tells atleast thank you to take her to final round...and he will thank her after winning the final round, Mahek tells we will see who will win ..just cooking isn't important.. cooking with love and serving it to the hungry is more important..honesty is more important than winning...he tells her honesty will make her loose this competition..

It's night Mahek is sleeping and Shaurya calls Nicky saying he is coming to pick her and they have to go somewhere...they reach PWG and he calls someone to come out.. Nicky tells he is doing wrong...he asks her shutup...the person comes out and he gives the agreement and he tells they can encash only if he wins the contest ...the person goes inside... Nicky tells it's cheating...he tells Everything is fair it's competition...and mahek talks lot about honesty now this will only make her loose now...

It's morning Mahek does a Pooja in Sharma house and Mohit asks everyone to leave early as they are getting late...kanta tells she has to talk to MAHEK ...

Shaurya takes Karuna blessings and she advice who ever wins he won't hurt anyone with his words in case if Mahek wins ..he tells you have now only decided that she will win..it's not possible only he will win the competition...kanta also asks her the same thing..Mahek tells she is confused if Shaurya loose she will feel bad ...and I want my both families to be happy ...kanta motivates her and ask her to focus on contest..

They reach venue..and media ask Shaurya to tell few words ...he tells he didn't came here to talk he came to win..and mahek tells she will perform their best and remaining is in god hands...

Nicky tells think about it once again..he tells he is right on this and he don't want to discuss, Mahek comes and tells Shaurya Khanna can never be wrong...he looks at her and ask did she came to accept her defeat...she tells she came to wish him best of luck...and forward her hand ..he forwards his hand but doesn't shake and tells ..best of luck is for loosers not for Shaurya khanaa coz he writes his own destiny..

Round is announced and anchor tells they have to taste and make the dish ..they won't tells the ingredients...Mahek and Nicky tastes the dish...Mahek gets all the ingredients but she doesn't write it... and tells she is ready to make the dish.and goes to take the ingridigent .. Shaurya snatch the note pad from Nicky and rush to take the ingredients...Mahek and Shaurya fight for that and she puts one vegetable in his basket and tells he will need it later and he can trust her on that ..he tells it's not in list ..she tells to trust her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mahek tells she never thought she has to choose any one in between him and Mohit...and tells him sorry, they collect ingridents and comes out...Mahek starts preparing and Shaurya looks on ..he later message someone and goes out ...Mahek watches and thinks where he is going in between the contest...kanta asks mahek to concentrate on cooking
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shams.
Going to look for a hunting riffle now, I got an arrogant jackass that needs to be shot😈
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh damn why is she so supportive n good??? 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so these two started quarrelling again??
Shaurya is taking this competition too seriously ...
Mehak is calm ...I really want her to win becoz of her patience ...and this shaurya needs an reality check for sure...
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is kanta outsmarting them all?
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Oh damn why is she so supportive n good??? 

This adiyal bail's anger is at high ...she know that well ...
May be tats y she is trying to be supportive..
Y is it that mehak , always tries to calm him down...for once I wanna see mehak being mad at shaurya ðŸ˜•...very mad and angry ...😕
Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Why can't he see how good she is??? CVs I hate u for spoiling my Shaurie n making him look so evil.. I guess Shaurya will win but seeing how supportive Mehak had been in the last round,  he might admit his defeat... CVs giving u one more chance to redeem his character 
shristi0706 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

This adiyal bail's anger is at high ...she know that well ...
May be tats y she is trying to be supportive..
Y is it that mehak , always tries calm him down...for once I wanna see mehak being mad at shaurya ðŸ˜•

Oh yeah thabs I would want to see her getting mad at Shaurya... She should do the same with the Sharmas too but tht can wait... Make him cry Mehak... I hv always supported Shaurya  (most of the times ðŸ˜†) but ab hadd ho gayi hai
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Why can't he see how good she is??? CVs I hate u for spoiling my Shaurie n making him look so evil.. I guess Shaurya will win but seeing how supportive Mehak had been in the last round,  he might admit his defeat... CVs giving u one more chance to redeem his character 

Only to stoop it too low after that ...😡
We saw what he turned after karuna maa's incident right ...
I'm not gonna wish for redemption more