Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

The main issue comes from the misunderstanding of scriptures of Shri and Bhu. Shri and Bhu, along with Nila make Sri, which is Lakshmi. They show Lakshmi as one, and Bhu as the second wife, and only as Goddess Earth. So it is the scripture translation and dilution mistake, technically. 

Mahalakshmi is one. She has different forms, but each of them aren't different from her. As you know, i prefer to see Mahalakshmi as one than her different forms, and what I've noticed is that the Shri-Bhu-Nila concept is shown more in the regional versions of epics, especially in South India, whereas all the main versions of the epics only reference Mahalakshmi as a whole. Bhudevi is shown separate, yes, but even that makes sense to me, as Bhudevi is the Goddess of Earth. Yes, she is so much more, but she mainly rules over the Earth and thus she has a separate form even while Mahalakshmi is shown as a whole, and the main epics do reference her as a part of Mahalakshmi. During the Narakasur Vadh chapter of Bhagawata, Satyabhama is referenced as Bhudevi who is then referenced as Mahalakshmi, so BP does acknowledge Bhama as Mahalakshmi.

As for the show, I just wish for them to acknowledge the ashtabharya as Mahalakashmi. Whether they say forms or ansh, it's the same thing for me, but as long as they do that at least once, it would remove misconception from viewers' minds and prevent people from calling Krishna a womanizer and other such names.  As for Neha, most likely she will be shown as Rukmini, but even that is not a big matter as long as all the bharya are acknowledge as forms/ansh of Lakshmi.

But beyond all the divine stuff, I'd really like to see some human interaction between them all. I'd like to see them as lovely, elegant ladies who are each different and yet lovable in their own ways.
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Keep hoping guys. We all know how TV shows go entirely different than what we expect of them.😆
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Keep hoping guys. We all know how TV shows go entirely different than what we expect of them.😆

I know 😆😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shredevi, bhudevi and nila devi are all MaLakshmi only right? atleast thats my understanding 
There is also a theory that Ashtabharya are Ashtalakshmi but I dont know the source of that 

these are
Adi Lakshmi
Dhana Lakshmi
Dhanya Lakshmi'
Gaj Lakshmi 
Santana Lakshmi
Veera Lakshmi
Vijaya Lakshmi
Vidya Lakshmi

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Mahalakshmi is one. She has different forms, but each of them aren't different from her. As you know, i prefer to see Mahalakshmi as one than her different forms, and what I've noticed is that the Shri-Bhu-Nila concept is shown more in the regional versions of epics, especially in South India, whereas all the main versions of the epics only reference Mahalakshmi as a whole. Bhudevi is shown separate, yes, but even that makes sense to me, as Bhudevi is the Goddess of Earth. Yes, she is so much more, but she mainly rules over the Earth and thus she has a separate form even while Mahalakshmi is shown as a whole, and the main epics do reference her as a part of Mahalakshmi. During the Narakasur Vadh chapter of Bhagawata, Satyabhama is referenced as Bhudevi who is then referenced as Mahalakshmi, so BP does acknowledge Bhama as Mahalakshmi.

As for the show, I just wish for them to acknowledge the ashtabharya as Mahalakashmi. Whether they say forms or ansh, it's the same thing for me, but as long as they do that at least once, it would remove misconception from viewers' minds and prevent people from calling Krishna a womanizer and other such names.  As for Neha, most likely she will be shown as Rukmini, but even that is not a big matter as long as all the bharya are acknowledge as forms/ansh of Lakshmi.

But beyond all the divine stuff, I'd really like to see some human interaction between them all. I'd like to see them as lovely, elegant ladies who are each different and yet lovable in their own ways.

very well written Janaki

even I want Full Ashtabharya story and them being shown as forms or Ansh of Mahalakshmi
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Shredevi, bhudevi and nila devi are all MaLakshmi only right? atleast thats my understanding 

There is also a theory that Ashtabharya are Ashtalakshmi but I dont know the source of that 

these are
Adi Lakshmi
Dhana Lakshmi
Dhanya Lakshmi'
Gaj Lakshmi 
Santana Lakshmi
Veera Lakshmi
Vijaya Lakshmi
Vidya Lakshmi

Shri-Bhu-Nila are all different forms of Lakshmi, as are the ashtalakshmi.

Ashtalakshmi being the Ashtabharya is a popular belief, and it could be true too. It's the same thing anyway, whether they're the ashtalakshmi or simply different ansh of Lakshmi. 😆

What is a fact for certain is that each of them is a form of Lakshmi, and they were not ordinary women.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Omg, today's episode of PSK was utter cuteness. Radha placed in Krishna's cradle and opening her eyes to him while Balaram rocks the cradle...simply divine.   I also loved the Lakshmi-Narayan parts. ❤️

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Omg, today's episode of PSK was utter cuteness. Radha placed in Krishna's cradle and opening her eyes to him while Balaram rocks the cradle...simply divine.   I also loved the Lakshmi-Narayan parts. ❤️

I watch the show in the repeat telecast but I can imagine how cute it was 

I always like Lakshmi Narayan scenes

I find then so romantic 

Now I know I am utterly mad, finding romance in God 🤣