wonderful blooper!

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I couldn't understand how the place where mitali was tied by Daya be connected to her living room directly ..if I am not wrong wasn't it the same place where Ali tied up Diksha.. are they so stupids to tie up Diksha in daya's place..or I am mistaken.
another thing is that Ayesha's house did not have stairs..I can say it for sure.. we saw Neil climbing stairs to rescue mitali n then the door of the room directly opens to ayesha's living room..but the house is in ground floor.. I never remember seeing stairs in that house..even in case Neil has entered from back how can first floor end up in ground floor?

sorry for stupid rant😆i couldn't hold..this thing was nagging me from yesterday

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funlovinggul thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes you are completely right.
ali and mithali called diksha in some small house and even daya followed diksha to that house and saved diksha and tied mithali in the same house.
but all of a sudden it was shown mitali was tied up in ayesha house.
Blooper.
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dayawanti must have brought home Mitali becoz it was risky to keep at that place.also m not aware of Ayesha s house whether it had stairs or not since I totally forgot her house structure
tuna_star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikhsk

Dayawanti must have brought home Mitali becoz it was risky to keep at that place.also m not aware of Ayesha s house whether it had stairs or not since I totally forgot her house structure

Mujhe bhee yehi laga shikha... why would anyone kidnapper keep her victim in the same place where she was kidnapped... yah ghar pe rakhna was bewakoofi as well but for the sake of drama yeh sab toh chalta hai...