June 28 - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek coming into the kitchen and Sonal comes to pacify her saying we will give up for this round it's not a big deal, she tells only last dish is left we will serve it... Nikki tells he went overboard and has to stop it...Mahek brings the cake and Shaurya ask to serve it ,she serves later he asks to click q picture of them as he wants to make it memorable, he goes and puts a hand on her shoulder and mahek clicks a pic and leaves and Nikita scolds him ... anchor announce that the punishment is over but Shaurya will decide that they will go in the next round or not...Mohit tells he will give us a less score... Shaurya gives 3 score , and everyone gets disappointed.. Nikki tells Shaurya didn't went alone on the date he gave 3 out of 5 and I will give 5 out of 5 ... they qualify for the round...next round is with a partnership with another team and Shaurya team up with Mahek's team ...

Next day Mahek does the pooja...and Shaurya and Karuna were Having the breakfast...she gives them a prasad..kanta calls them and mahek asks her to reach early and kanta tells you are stucked in the situation, Shaurya tries to overhears and mahek tells that she didn't had time for the break fast also ... Shaurya and Mahek fights for the blessings and insists Karuna to give them blessings first...Karuna tells don't know when they both will grow..

They reach the venue, and Nikki comes there he tells they were talking about her only.. Nikki tells Mahek is in our team so don't irritate Mahek today..he tells I will irritate her more , he hugs her and tries to make her jealous and the anchor tells they will see the tuning of both the teams how well they can coordinate with each other and ask there is a special judge to judge this round...and SK thinks some famous food inspector is coming but kids comes there to Jude there and Shaurya gets irritated and mahek laughs .. Shaurya scolds her and she tells she will do whatever he wants he isn't a leader... anchor tells judges are watching and they have to coordinate, Mahek tells they gel very well and ask Shaurya to whisk the curd and he does it..Mahek makes a cake and Shaurya asks what cake she has made it looks third class
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Mohit and Vicky aslo fights ...that MDh will win , and Vicky tells Bhabhi is supporting to help him..nehal also fights with Nikki and mahk tries to pacify them ..Mahek cake is burned in the oven , and they blame each other
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shaurya shaurya why is he still such a kid!!! 
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh shaurya poori tarah se pagal ho Chuka hai😡
Shamz15 thumbnail
He is bribing someone from Sharma family😡
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I thought Shaurya would give then full points but no it was nikki who gave them the points... Arggh!! 
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You Shamz ðŸ¤—

Shaurie.. You're getting on my nerves now.. 
Poor Mehek.. Cake got ruined.. 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay after this silly date arrangement punishment ..its a merging team round ??
I did see that cuming...
So know that he is near her officially... He will irritate her more I guess ...
Good that kids are there to compensate , shauryas rants ...
He will get irritated more ...lol
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

I thought Shaurya would give then full points but no it was nikki who gave them the points... Arggh!! 

Even I thought the same😡
On top that now again he is continuing the jealous game😡
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

He is bribing someone from Sharma family😡

Bribing ??
For what ??
To take the blame for burned cake ?? ðŸ˜•