Hence proved, corruption wins over anything else!/ DT Nt pg 2

Posted: 6 years ago
I really don't buy the theory that DT has won because of her popularity and her Ishima-card. I mean how long would some talentless people survive in a show. It was so evident that they got into trouble early in the episodes and how the channel saved them every time. And the publicity it gave them as though they were declared winners from the first episode itself.

I fell in love with AbNam during NB and feel that they were the most deserving jodi! I'm so annoyed with the the fact that they lost to DT who no way deserved to have stayed in the show. But tell me the last time when any talented people have won JDJ and NB on television? Everytime fandom/channel gatecrashes the intention of having a reality dance show. But if people are if the opinion that NB trophy is meant for actors who have improved a lot on this show with their dancing abilities - then why haven't any other couple won the show either?

I'm not looking for picking up a fight but really want a place to get this off my chest.
Edited by brewedawakening - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dont know how it is done in NB...but in JDJ the finale votes are calculated by an authorised company  (CA firm,if am not wrong)... maybe cause in JDJ real money is involved...
Divek were the most un-deserving couple to even reach finale,let alone win it... but Divyanka is popular,there is no doubt in that and trp audiences love her for her character in YHM... so i dont doubt for getting her less votes...
Undeserving,yes but doubting that she got less votes,NOPE...
But i was hoping Abinam would grab the trophy cause NB (i might be wrong)  always had a deserving couple a winner!!! But ya popularity won against talent!😔
About DT winning ...

Don't worry hence forward she herself will keep giving reasons why they were undeserving . The skeletons will come out closet ( it always has 😆) so even this time they will ,started with yesterday's intv itself . She herself will give out many more now .

😆
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DT is right now doing a popular show on Star Plus so it was clear from the first episode to me that they're going to be the winner. But then Monaya happened, I'm a fan of Sanaya Irani and she does dance very well, Mohit too improved throughout the season. Knowing that Sanam is a pro dancer, who really surprised me was Abigail, man, she had to reach Sanam's level and she really did an amazing job. I would've been happy if either Abinam or Monaya won. Divek didn't even deserve to be in the finale first of all, she's just a SP bahu, that's it. I never thought SP would play dirty politics. Ughh.
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People who say monaya were better than divek..must say both the women are no less.. i pity their husbands who put in real.efforts though vivek was stupid to like hate commentss..
But both the women reduced a dance show to.mohalle wale aunties ka jhagda.. i never respect people from showbiz but this disrespect.has gone down to another level.

Divyanka had seen fall in career after bmtd ended till yhm started so did sanaya after rang rasiya. both of them wanted to win this to thrive in the industry for a longer time and stay in news.."making hay while sunshines".
And now i think sanaya should focus on improving her acting and excel in it..than fight.. and divyanka should focus on.her acting and her show  whose trps are dipping..

As i said if u go by actual dance even monalisa vikrant were good..
And ashka brent deserved to be in.the finale along with sanam and abigail , dipika shoaib..(if only dipika cried less) ..

This show anyway had very less viewership and they had to declare someone as a winner and they did..

So i think all fandoms take a chill pill and watch dance plus 3.. hope dharmesh team doesn't win this time 😉

No offence to any set of fans .. But i couldn't stop myself from posting this.
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had hopes for AbiNam win until the last minute. Because if we see the last season of Nach , himanshoo and amrita won who are not as popular as the other 2 finalists. Ekta must be supporting Rashmi then, but I felt the deserving couple won last season. So thought sp would be fair this time too and make the deserving win.
But honestly, what surprised me the most was AbiNam has never come in the bottom through out the season which they too pointed out in many interviews. I felt after getting the lowest score in the 13.13 crew act they might land up in bottom because scores have been saving them through out, but it didn't happen even then. Which means they got a lot of votes for sure. It could either have been rigged, or some time of unfair means have been used for voting by the winner jodi coz they had enough time.
And yes, this season is AbiNam season for the wonderful performances they showcased every week. Like Terrence rightly said, outdoing themselves is jot easy coz their standard is very very high. And lastly, if they win, dance would have won. But that's OK, all done now. I just hope nach baliye opens up some wonderful opportunities to the very talented two people Sanam and Abigail coz they deserve lot more 
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sid, you here? 😲
We all know it's Corruption. What I can't understand is people think the general housewife audience wo watches her shows votes for her. It's only the young people who vote.
In my family, all my aunties, cousins etc are Ishima fan but never did they vote for her cause she doesn't matter to them outside the show. Even many YHM fans on Twitter expressed  their dissappointment saying they didn't deserve it. People aren't blind. So I am more than sure, she didn't win it with votes. The extra Space for nautanki she was always given, the extra promos, no international voting, it was always clear she is the winner already. In fact many were convinced she's got a secret ticket to finale.

Coming to her 4.5 M online fans which are in real never present online, not only on I-F but other platforms as well. Where are they? Insta and FB are online platforms, why don't you see them making her win grand or promote her in a huge manner before? I never saw that. In fact when you search for the winner jodi, you see trolls and bashing, no Congratulations etc. 4.5 M fans should have this less power to overweigh the trolls and bashings if the other jodis weren't that popular. Idk if anyone is aware but you can always buy followers. There are apps for it and the much fond she is with her 4.5 M followers. I doubt her popularity, she overhypes herself.

Anyway, what is her win even worth? She lost respect and I bet she also lost friends in the industry this way because everyone knows it all. They were congratulating their choreographer by saying he deserved it, "only him". Monaya and Abinam gained a lot of respect and won many hearts, they even lost many YHM fans (as per what I saw on twitter).

It is clearly SP and Ekta's funda.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
When DiVek where nominated for Fave International Jodi along with fictional couples on the channel, I knew the show was rigged. Right from day dot people were saying that DT will win coz SP will make her win. But I was not so sure until that international Jodi thing and I got suspicious.

But after their win it's very clear the show was rigged in their favour. If not they would never have reached Top 3 based on their performances. Also, it's clear the so called "winners contract" was between DiVek and SP. 

I saw a YouTube video of Gauhar Khan saying she doesn't know any of the couples but she thinks that both AbhiNam and Monaya have been impressive in their performances. She didn't even mention Divek coz clearly she didn't think they were good enough to be in Top 3! I also agree with another comment here that people from the industry probably lost respect for her too. I know I lost whatever little respect I had left. I saw nothing but trolling and negative comments about their win on SP Twitter and people were bashing the channel for running a rigged show. DT knows all this and her arrogant reply that no one other than her deserved to win was the last straw. Let's see how long she can stay so arrogant and rude when her show ends! Such a fake and two faced person she is! I pity her blind teenage fans! What a person to idolise! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Divek winning was like the student who never scored above 30percent is given the first rank in final exam cz he's some janemane admi Ka beta.Abinam gave back to back fabulous performance and if u notice they never came in bottom 2,even after they scored 33 in Reno episode.people really liked them and voted. So really should've based finale on both votes n scores,then the deserving 1 would have won.

Also In nb Jodi's that reached finale improved throughout the season and when 1 of them won it was not that ridiculous. But here Divek never ever improved,I feel star always was sure they'd give it to Divek,but they thought they'd at least  perform decently.but their bad luck Divek turned out to be a disaster in dancing and Star became a laughing stock for  giving them the trophy.If they had improved this wouldn't have looked like a bad joke😆
Their choreographer even liked a post against them winning if I'm not wrong.
Edited by Pemberleydreams - 6 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That's all channel politics to promote their favorite bahurani. It was like star private award where channel ka favorite sadasya got the award. I don't think that votes were counted. This competition was like promoting their garbage show which lost the charm and audience kicked it our of top TRP charts.

Results look like SP and Ekta's pakai khichdi.